World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Frouds in Illinois

Hi! It's been ages since I've been here... well, since I've written anything. I still read everyone's posts.

Anywho, I was wondering if anyone else will be attending the Frouds' book signing in Downer's Grove, IL on April 14. If so, hope to maybe meet other Froudians from around here... if there are any others who lurk on the forum.

Hope everyone here has been/is doing well!

Re: The Frouds in Illinois

Hi Nanny Red Cap!

Great to see you posting again

Unfortunately I'm on the wrong side of the planet to go to the book signing. Just wanted to say hello

I hope you have a great time and that you get to meet some other Froudians.

Very best wishes

Spriggan

Aww, thanks, Spriggan! It's nice to see you too! And all the new and familiar faces here.

Well, I finally got to meet Brian Froud! And I met Wendy again for the second time. Truly lovely people. They spoke at length about the Heart of Faerie Oracle and answered audience questions. The one thing I wish I remembered - to thank Brian for sharing his artwork with us!
I wasn't able to meet Brian at FaerieCon '08, and their appearance at a small bookshop more than made up for it.

good, but i cant wait to see him in ARENTINA!!!

Nanny--that is something I've been thinking about for awhile...how to thank the Frouds for sharing their work (and their world) with us? It means so much to me and has helped me out in so many times in my life (not just the oracle, but just looking at the work and reading Brian's words and Wendy's newsletters on the site). I haven't been fortunate enough to be able to meet them in person, but I love them for their giving spirit and I wish I could thank them in some way for everything they do!

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis