World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Being Grounded

I have been on my spiritual path for many years now, and have to say it has really helped turn my life around - has helped me face challenges a lot more easily.

I have found that on my journey I have had to ensure I was grounded, as it can sometimes be easy to use spirituality to avoid dealing with issues as and when they arise, but also, I have found by being grounded, it has made dealing with things that come my way a lot easier to tackle. Life is not perfect, nor is it meant to be, if we are to evolve, as it through facing challenges where we find our inner strength.

Someone said to me recently, that I appeared quite an earthy person, which amused me, as I haven't always been. When I attended my reiki 1 course, I was literally bouncing off the walls, as I was not living in this body of mine.

Re: Being Grounded

Mystique,

Yes, as I've journeyed down my own spiritual path I too have found that I've become more grounded, balanced and peaceful. Which is a heck of a lot better than always trying to push the mountain as it were. :)

With love,
Dragonfly

Favorite Froud Book? The Oracle

I can really relate to not being grounded but since I have had my dog and walk so much more in nature and also meditating with grounding crystals it really does make a difference. Using the Faeiry Oracle I keep getting to slow down even more as I can spin out with too much overload. It does take time and I like peace and quiet now more than ever and love to be with trees especially. Blessings x

Favorite Froud Book? The Faeries Oracle

Hi Tigerlilli,

I find being out in nature, really helps to ground our energies, as being at one with nature is what our ancestors did ever so naturally. It is so sad that so many people tend to 'forget' how simple it is just to go for a walk in a park, just to feel that connection.

In love and light.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis