World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wendy Froud @ Strychnin Gallery, June 11th

Dear Froudians,

We are pleased to announce that Wendy Froud will be exhibiting several new sculptures alongside work by Marina Bychkova, Virginie Ropars & Sasha Petrova at Strychnin Gallery in Berlin on June 11th.

Poster here:
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z216/strychnin_gallery/poster_hochkant2.jpg

Both Wendy and Brian are planning to attend the opening (volcanoes permitting) so it is a great opportunity to see Wendy's work up close, as well as to chat with the Frouds about all things Faery!

This will also be a rare chance to purchase Wendy's work, so please contact us if you have any questions. As a teaser, here is a picture of one of the beautiful pieces Wendy will be exhibiting

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z216/strychnin_gallery/FAERYTALE108.jpg

We hope you will be able to make it to the show!

Re: Wendy Froud @ Strychnin Gallery, June 11th

A quick update:

We are looking into the possibility of a webcast during the opening, so those who won't be able to make it can still take part.

Please get in touch if you have any questions about the show or the opening :)

Wow! That is great news about the webcast. As I am in Australia I would not be able to attend but I would love to see the exhibition opening. Will it be on the galleries website? What time?

Thank you for posting the information

Very best wishes

Spriggan

How exciting! I can't make the opening from the States, a web cast would be wonderful!
Sarah

Favorite Froud Book? The Heart of the Faerie Oracle

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis