World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help with psychic attack

Can the faeries help me ward off an invader to my mind both in and out of sleep? One or more male humans who keep me from accessing the higher realms? I went through years of bliss with the fae folk and higher beings until somehow these lower vermin crept in and interfere in various ways, including unwanted projection of their images. They also manipulate my dreams so I can't get to the places I used to go or interact with the higher spiritual beings. This is a serious problem. I've fought them off temporarily only to have them return with new ways to torture me. How do I get rid of them and their invasion of my privacy?

Favorite Froud Book? Heart of Faerie

Re: Help with psychic attack

There are lots of ways to protect yourself.

1. Spread salt around the perimeter of your home. you can also use a mix of sea salt, ground ginger and ground sage if you have those handy - fresh is always better but even everyday spices will work.

2. While meditating, visualize a bubble around your home. Anything negative will bounce right off. :)

3. Do the same as #2 for your person. Refresh this every night before you sleep in your particular case, though it can be done when ever you feel particularly vulnerable.

4. During meditation ask for your guides, guardians and angels to be with you and help protect you from those that mean you harm or are intent on disturbing you. Ask them for their guidance and then watch for it in your dreams.

5. Crystals that repel negative energy are: Citrine, Carnelian, Phenacite, Topaz, Amazonite, Amber, Ametrine (a mixture of citrine and amethyst), etc. do a search and find more.

Hope one or more of these are useful for you.

Sincerely, Dragonfly

Some of these stones I've heard of, like amber but not the others! I'll have to collect these. I already have a quartz crystal cluster and a big amethyst one. Somebody also told me to make a dream pillow, which has several appropriate herbs and oils in it. Happy to say the last couple nights have been peaceful, though I'm depressed over another guy issue now.

Hi Kelli! I will also pray for you so that God will intervene and send these people away from you.

Seems that these souls were alerted to your ability to astral travel, etc. and they seem to work for the dark side. Naturally they will interfere with anyone they notice trying to connect with positive spiritual Beings. I wonder if they are other astral travelers, or souls of those who never crossed over. I've read that some satanists astral travel and try to disrupt things on that level so it wouldnt surprise me that they are of that kind of group, and enjoy harrassing the innocent travellers who they see while out of their bodies..

Can you ask archangel Michael to step in here? I'm going to put you in God's hands over this anyway. If it is being permitted for your highest good--i'm sure it won't be permanent.

Lisa I think yours is the best advice and insight, because it's how I feel about it as well. I can never be too careful, especially when I know of a few satanists and dark side practictioners at my own nightclub I go to. I tread carefully around them and am on the watch to make sure they don't intentionally or unintentionally disrupt my higher plane interactions. I am thankful and relieved to say all the unwanted interference has stopped and I seemed to have risen above it. I even had a beautiful and kind of mischievious faery dream a couple weeks ago. She was female and all I could think of was quicksilver, because of her silvery, glimmery appearance and wit. She sang a song and hovered in midair before she disappeared. She was very funny, sexy and sly. I have a feeling she might be a guardian against those ugly critters, heh.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis