World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Woodland's new album!

The long awaited dark half of Seasons in Elfland "Shadows" is now available through the band's official website at www.woodlandmusic.net

The album explores the dark half of the seasonal year as a map of the soul's journey... cover art by Brian Froud, and CD art by Jen Delyth, the album features many notable guests from around the globe including FAUN (Germany) Louisa John-Krol (Australia) Sigrid Hausen (QNTAL, Germany) Priscilla Hernandez (Spain) and many more...

to order visit www.woodlandmusic.net

Re: Woodland's new album!

Putting this on my definate "to buy" list.

Favorite Froud Book? Heart of Faerie

Hi Merry,

Yay! I'm so glad to hear that your new album is available, I can't wait to hear it. Will it be available on iTunes? If not I will purchase it from your website.

I hope all is happy and well with you and that your album is a great success.

Many Blessings

Spriggan

Yay yes Spriggan it is now available on itunes :) We just got home from our little UK CD release tour, and visiting the Frouds....and just today got itunes sorted for the new album :)

You can hear some of it at the website : www.woodlandmusic.net

many faery blessings! :)

Hi Merry :)

I hope you had a great trip and that the tour was a success.

Thanks for the info about iTunes

Wishes of the very best kind

Spriggan

Looking to order it later I hope.

Woodland show this weekend! :

http://www.faerieworlds.com/winter/

hope to see some of you there!

Hi Merry,

Hope you all have a wonderful time . Love the new album! Still hoping that one day you will get a chance to tour Australia.

Best wishes

Spriggan

Hi,

I'm gonna sound so silly now, but i haven't seen or heard of this music yet and i'm just wondering what style music this all is because it sounds really interesting!

I live in Antwerp so i don't know if we can get the cd's here?

thanks in advance and greetings

Favorite Froud Book? eehmmmm.....do i have to?

Hi Leigh-Ann,

Welcome!

It's probably best to let the music speak for itself. You can hear it on the Woodland website www.woodlandmusic.net or they are also on iTunes where you can hear parts of the songs.

I find their music uplifting, calming and for some reason gives me the comforting feeling of "home". It is a great antidote for city life.

Happy listening! I think I will go a put their album on now :)

Very best wishes

Spriggan

Hi Spriggan!

Thank you for the nice description :)

I've just had a listen and i think i'll take a long bath with candlelight tonight...sooooo relaxing :)
makes me feel like dancing aswell haha

xxx

Favorite Froud Book? ehmmm....do I have to?

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis