World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
URGENT - I need help with Goblin Market!!

I wanted to purchase two books (60$) but I've had some problems with the page, which said the transation hadn't been completed. I have tried three times and it was all the same, but when I have checked my credit card I've seen the whole three times have been payed.

I would like to have a refund of the extra items I've bought by accident (120$).

I've tried the "contact us" section on the website, but it doesn't work. I don't know what to do

Re: URGENT - I need help with Goblin Market!!

Hi Will o The Wisp,

I'm sorry you are encountering an error.

Please see my email :) (I emailed to the email you listed on this forum)

Thanks!

Fiona
webmaster of worldoffroud.com

Hi, Fiona.

I've seen your mail. Robert has also answered me.

Thank you both for answering that fast ^^

Favorite Froud Book? Lady Cottington'd Pressed Fairy Book

I gave up trying to purchase from the Goblin Market about 2 years ago, as in Ireland we don't have postal codes, and if I put in n/a or 0000 it says invalid, and when I emailed them about it at the time, I never heard back, which is a shame, as there have been things I would have liked to have purchased in the interim.

Well, they finally solved my problem and I had my money back, but I think I neither buy anything in future.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis