World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Does anyone know....?

Hi all,

Does anyone know if Mercury is retrograde at the moment?

It is almost comical the amount of things that have "gone wrong" over the last few weeks. I'm to the point where I am almost expecting things to go in a complete opposite way than I thought they would.

Has anyone heard from Dragonfly? Is she okay?

Many blessings, Faery and Other-Wise

Spriggan

Re: Does anyone know....?

nope..mercury is not retro but we are between two eclipses at the moment...so that intensifies things a lot.
Hope things get better for you!

Hi there Laiste,

Thanks for the info.

It's become funny now how anything I try to do goes wrong, for example just ordering pizza last night took two phone calls as of cause it all went wrong. I'm hoping things will settle soon, it could be a good time to work on my communication skills (how it feels sometimes: ). When is the next eclipse?

How are you?

Wishes of the very best kind

Spriggan

Hi Spriggan!
there is a total solar eclipse on July 11th and there was a lunar one on the last full moon the 26th. I guess that polarity makes some sort of crazy tension...but I'm not an astrologer, just friends with a few. One of them told me to just hunker down until the energies settled (sometime in August was what he said). But I'm leaving on a two week adventure across the country next week so...no hunkering down here. I just hope it doesn't get too crazy!
How are you doing besides things getting complicated?

oh and I should add that the pizza guys ALWAYS get lost trying to find my house...it's not that hard (all my friends find it on the first shot), but for some reason it's in a black hole for pizza delivery guys...

Hiya Laiste,

Things are okay here, I just finished the sculpture course I was granted a scholarship for. It was great! I did struggle with the sculpture I was making as I wanted it to be perfect. When I told one of the teachers he reminded me that perfection does not come in one piece of sculpture but through making many. That helped to ground me and let go of my extreme expectations and actually have some fun, Yay!

This week I'm starting a course on Final Cut Pro, should be interesting.

Thanks for the info about the solar eclipse and the note about hunkering down until August, I think I will try to do that as much as possible.

I hope that all is well with you and that you have a fantastic trip.

Very best wishes

Spriggan

ps That is bazaar about the pizza delivery guys, funny how these things happen.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis