World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Open letter to the Frouds!

I'm disappointed that there are no East Coast appearances on your book tour. If I had the money to fly across the country to see you, I would. I hope I get to meet you in person one day to thank you for the happiness your work has brought me.

In the future, I hope you keep the East Coast in mind!

(Froudians, reply if you agree! Show your East Coast love.)

Re: Open letter to the Frouds!

Well Crow Girl I agree for you... but would love for them to come south....... way down south like Australia south, not South Australia mind you, but south OF Australia which South Australia is part of, of course, but my bit these days is Victoria, which is in southerN Australia.... confusing or what!

I too would love to meet the Fabulous Frouds and thank them for sharing so many splendid moments in the pages of their books.

We even have an old Oak forest nearby ( well old by our standards...) where we could all go for a lovely ramble and a cup of tea!

Consider that an invite Mrs/Mr Froud and Co.

Love and Light

yarrow

OOOOps Sorry Crow Jane , called you Crow Girl.... too many DeLint books tish tish

My bad!

ooops sorry again... made emoticon moment

yarrow

If you mean the East Coast of the U.S. ...they appeared at Books of Wonder in NYC on April 6th. They will be at FaerieCon in Baltimore in November.

Indeed! It would be wonderful if they could come and visit us in Australia?

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis