World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
chaos

i love faeries... but i also love life. you can fiddle around in faerie all you like but you should know that the walls are crumbling around you as you are. and you need to realise what is happening around you not just within. i made one post with no reply... so now i will make a new one with more information. and this world will fall. and the only reason is because we choose it. this is what we have chose. i would suspect that those who know of faerie would be open enough to realise just what is happening to your world around you. we will die. you will die. very soon. verry very soon. faerie soon. lolz!! and if you do not understand this reality around you then be prepared to suffer this. you all with open minds enough to understand faerie should understand what is about to happen. and it will not be pleaseant. how will it be... mebbe be lucky enough to be executed millitary style or starvation or freeze to death or conteration camp or the staple gun... or a disease or mebbe a bomb would be nice.... bomb... imagine all who suffer. a bomb. many bombs... very many. and imagine all who suffer as of now from starvation. with vultures waiting for death just for a meal. yum. all of you fae peoplz need to wake up. if you are open enough to communicate to faerie then you need to be open enough to communicate will all mankind. and reaslise just what is happening around you. i could give a a little guidance if youd be so willing... but imagine all who die of starvation just because we dont care to protect them and would rather fiddle around in faerie rather than realise the world around them... i will reaply to all. just say at least something. btw i am drunk... i will respond more differend sober. lolz!!

Re: chaos

Hi there Chaos,

I have a feeling that you are trying to get a reaction from people. I don't think it will work, although it almost did with me.

I hope you find some peace of mind and happiness in your life.

Spriggan

Re: chaos

you know..focusing on things like this only make them more likely to come about. Nothing is written in stone. Instead of looking out at the world at large and getting bummed look to your own life and your own world. Look at the flowers, the beautiful blue sky, sure they are both ephemeral the flower will die, the sky will darken, but they will also come again. Also, do you think the flower wastes time worrying about it's impending death and destruction? Or do you think it uses the time it has to be as much a flower as it can be?

you know little of chaos if you fear it so...

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis