World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
So, I'm new and all...

Figured I should say hi.
Instead of lurking the forum, haha.
I have a feeling they lead me here, but anyway.
Um, it started when I was little, and I would see little creatures run up and down the curtain pole in the mornings when I would wake up alone.
Since then I've sensed faerie quite often around my grandmother's house, and now mine.

I have a feeling they play with some of the animals in the surrounding area, the jackrabbits and spiders grow quite large around my house, and lately I've been woken to the sound of birds knocking smack into my bedroom window.

I'm wondering if I should leave food outside more often?

Not sure what else I should say.
Hello, Hi, How are you?

Re: So, I'm new and all...

Hi there AYA,

Welcome! It is always good to see new people about. I hope you have fun on the Forum. It has been a bit quiet here for a while, hopefully things will start picking up again.

Many Blessings Faery and Other-Wise

Spriggan

Welcome to our humble home amongst the faeries. Hope to hear from you more.

Love and light.

Hello AYA

I like the sound of large jackrabbits, maybe they are kangaroos, I have one that wanders in from time to time and eats my lawn.

Welcome to the forum... it really is rather a nice place to wander about...

good luck with the birds!

yarrow

Hi AYA and welcome!

If the birds are hurting themselves on your windows there are stickers you can buy to put on the windows so they don't run into them anymore...i had that happen when I lived in the woods....we actually had a robin that would attack himself in the window daily. Poor thing, he'd fight himself to exhaustion, I put the stickers up when another bird killed himself after smashing into the window (that helped me realize why the neighbor cats were always hanging out too)

The fae always appreciate food...as do the birds and other creatures...
LOL I often feel it's the gesture of giving more than what we actually give....not sure that made sense. Oh well.

Feel free to jump in on any conversations!
Peace

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis