World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
destruction

k i thought of somthin good! anyone familiar with the global elite? the illuminati? (servents of the reptile aliens and others) anyone familiar with there agenda? to reduce the world population down by 80% and enslave the other 20%. does anyone know that water, air, food, medication and vaccines are a soft kill bioweapon that causes cancer and diseases and sterility and much more? is anyone aware of all the false flag terrorist attacks that our own world leaders and governments have used aginst its own citizens as self inflicted wounds to invade other countries and gain more control over its population?... and laiste, id like to know, exactly just how, we shouldnt focus on that. plz explain to me id love to hear how! and dont tell me that i will have a better chance to experience this if i just focus on it!

Re: destruction

oh and i feel the need to also say that im not here to enlighten anyone really. but i could share my knowledge if it goes in that direction. i am here to understand all this myself. i kno that faeries are very wise but i cant commnuicate with them. i have made very bad mistakes in my life to say the least. so im here to listen to very wise people! although i did get a chance to speak with them once for about 5 hours or so and it was extremely uncomfortable! id like to chat about that also! ^^ (not to say i cant hear lil wispers here n there...)

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis