World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Healing Energy

As some of you may remember I have trained in reiki, and even though I do not practice professionally (yet), it is something I am passionate about, and love the opportunity of practicing on friends.

I am starting a course next weekend on angelic healing, and am really excited about it. I know it will bring its own challenges, however I do welcome the challenges too - very often after certain courses, it is quite common to go through a clearing of old energies as we push forward with the new. I work with the angels quite regularly, asking them for protection, or validation etc, and have been saved from a few potentially tricky situations, thanks to the messages the angels have given me.

Love and light.

Re: Healing Energy

Have fun with the angels! They are very different from the faeries (at least I think so...that's been my experience in the past). Let us know if you have any amazing revelations!
Be well

Peace

Hi Laiste,

My experience of talking to the angels versus the faeries, is that the faeries are more earthy than the angels - the angels are lighter I suppose, is the only way I can think of describing them. I feel cool air when I work with them. It will be interesting to learn more, and the course does involve attunements as well.

Hi all,

I enjoyed the course immensely at the weekend. It always feel good to be with like-minded people too. The energy, to me, felt very different to reiki, and found it quite powerful - the healing with the techniques shown, was very deep. I am now working on specific meditations to help integrate all the energy from the weekend.

Love and light.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis