World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
good energy

Hello friends, It just feel like the happiness in the family I lived were gone and my grandma fell sick alot. It fell like a curse of bad luck fell into us. But the baby fell to me like a fool, and my two sisters were argueing alot and called each other brats and idiots, and the always fell lame. For me, I don't fell wisedom, love, hated my family, always get outburst at school, anger issues, because I have autism, and I don't pratice on subjects that much, and I do ridicoulas things. Can you please help me, do you know any ancient traditions and spells and runes and charms that would bring good luck and protects our family from harm? Thanks you, good luck, god bless you all, and I hope you have many blessed and great day, from froudfan.

Favorite Froud Book? All of them

Re: good energy

I'm sorry you haven't been feeling that good lately - hang in there!

Remember, every time something doesn't go the way you want it to, "This too shall pass."

Sending you love and light!

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis