World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello/Apology

Hello all,

So, it has been a very long time since I've been on here. How have you guys been?
I wanted to apologize from the bottom of my heart for my behavior towards the end of my time on here. I was going through a difficult time and more than that I was going through severe depression and a real war with myself. I was a real snot to a lot of you and very negative in general. As many of you who have gone through depression know, a lot of the time you can blame other people and become very close-minded/negative. Also, as twisted as this may sound, happy people really get under your skin when your like that. I hurt myself a lot in that state.

I will not lie, I still am not in the best place outwardly and inwardly I'm also having troubles. But I really caused a stink around here and with several people I considered to be good friends. I've learned now (when I get really bad like that), to take some space and not take it out on others. Again, I apologize profoundly to you all.

-Love and good thoughts, Alex

Re: Hello/Apology

Hi Alex
I was happy to see your name on a post. I had wondered how you were doing. I'm glad you are doing better...

Thank you very much, Laiste. How have you been doing?

Alex! It's good to see you again. I hope you're getting better, now? I'm afraid it's been pretty quiet here, really.

I've been doing OK. Thanks for asking. I'm having lots of ups and downs and unexpected turns in my life...but I suppose that's life right? If it was a straight and narrow path I'd get bored I'm sure.
How are you doing? Are you still in the same area? I ask because a friend of mine moved up there not too long ago. LOL silly me keeps on waiting for your paths to cross. (I know it's not THAT small of a world! LOL)
Take care
Peace

Nice to see you again, Alex. I'm glad things are going a bit better.

Not at all, you are are of the more articulate and inspiring peeps I have chanced upon in this web. Besides, it makes me feel better about being a misery-guts at times to know that you can be as well. I am not here all the time, but hopefully if you need me for any spells or readings or a kind word, I will be at he right place at the right time to support you and we can all keep each other from becoming a total drag a be happy instead.

It's good to see you too, Pyranian. :) I do feel a bit better now. How have you been?

Laiste- :)

I am in the same area; different house, but same area. I'm learning lessons and trying to get to where I want to go. It can be a very long path (and quite hard because I fight myself), but it will be so sweet when you get there. Who knows, I may have just run into your friend up here. How are they liking it?

Thank you, Kimbery. It's nice to see you too. I hope you're doing well.

Priestess Light-

Thank you, that's very sweet. :) I think we all get like that during certain times in our life. It can really kick your hiny too. Yes, we can. How has your spell-weaving and readings been going?

Slow but sure. I've been writing a spell book. I'm up to 80 pages. I need to beleive in myself so that I can finnish things.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis