World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi I'm new here

I've finally joined this forum after buying The Faeries Oracle some weeks back now. The last time I had anything to do with Faeries was as a little girl and then felt drawn to this oracle as I love to walk in nature with my dog and have felt such a wonderful connection to Mother Earth it is so peaceful!

Anyway just saying hello and also to say how stunned I am about the oracle I've never seen such amazing artwork when I saw 'Honesty' I burst into tears such an amazing connection particularly to this card but to all of them it blew my mind away. So beautiful. I've been meaning to join the site for weeks now and finally now sitting in quiet with my daughter's laptop and relaxing I decided to join and find out more.

Blessings to you

Tigerlili

Favorite Froud Book? The Faeries Oracle

Re: Hi I'm new here

Hi Tigerlilli,

Welcome to our humble abode. The forum is going through a bit of a quiet period the past while, but is always lovely to read various posts here, and/or show our own views, experiences, etc. on things.

Welcome!!! Feel free to question or comment on anything, it's a friendly bunch in here.

Favorite Froud Book? Heart of the Faerie Oracle

Hello to everyone and plz forgive my bad English!
My name is Natalya, I live in Russia. 18 years ago I've watched "The Labyrinth" and became a dollmaster since then. I create dolls and teach people in Saint-Petersburg. Also I'm an artist and an animator. So happy to be here with you, finally! Can't wait to share my work with you guys

Favorite Froud Book? Goblins of the Labyrinth

Hello and welcome to both of you!
Feel free to make yourselves at home...it has been quiet on here, but maybe we can conspire something to shake things up a bit....
I'll consult my faeries and see...

Natalya
I create dolls and teach people in Saint-Petersburg.

Hello and welcome, Natalya! Are those your dolls on the website you linked? Those are amazing! I'm very impressed. ...Sadly, I can't read a letter of Russian so I was just kind of clicking around blindly!

Thanks, Pyrian, I'm still working on English version of the site, here are some direct gallery links:
http://www.filinova.com/?page_id=88
http://www.filinova.com/?page_id=63
Tell me plz, where can I post some pics of my dolls and stop this flood?

Hi Tigerlili and Natalya!

Welcome aboard! Don't forget to check out the Froudian Art, Poet, Tales and Tattoo section. I publish froudian poems under my name...Theo

http://www.worldoffroud.com/www/froudians/frdpoems/index.cfm

Cheers,
Bibliotroll Jack

Favorite Froud Book? Good Fairies - Bad Fairies

Pyrian
...Sadly, I can't read a letter of Russian so I was just kind of clicking around blindly!

Pyrian...try google translate! It works quite well but isn't ALWAYS correct!
Natalya..those are some AMAZING pieces! WOW! you and Wendy should teach classes together!

Thank you very, very much, guys! Sooo happy to be here, can't wait to meet Wendy, Brian and Toby

Hello to both of you! Very nice to "meet" you.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis