World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Clearning

I have been feeling this year, I have being clearing a lot of old energies, and now that I am doing an angelic healing course, this has intensified, as have had past lives etc come up in dreams etc. I have also become so much more aware of energies which drain me, which has made it much more important to ensure that I protect myself before leaving home in the mornings. The chills I feel (ie the presence of my angels and guides) has intensified too over the past month - my poor electricity bill in the winter .

Am wondering if others have noticed the changing energies this year, re letting go of the old to welcom in new lighter energies.

In love and light.

Re: Clearning

I have definitely noticed an intensifying of things...or magnification might be a better word...both in spiritual and everyday occurances.
It's fun isn't it?

Re: Clearning

Definitely fun . It will be worth it in the long run though. I had the second part of first level of the angelic healing course at weekend, and feel it has stepped up again. I am feeling a bit 'foggy' today, and woke up feeling confused as to what day it was, not knowing if I'd even spoken to my housemate last night etc - but thankfully after some time I remembered all these.

It also feel as if some untangling of baggage has taken place during my sleep, and it feels, erm, weird - naturally this is a good thing, and I keep feeling that I need to shrug and/or roll my shoulders.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis