World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Spring/Autumn

To all in the Southern Hemisphere..... Happy Spring!!!!! In Sydney we had one lovely spring day on the first day of spring, now it is back to winter temps, I'm sure it wont last too long and spring will be back again.

To all those in the Northern Hemisphere..... Happy Autumn!!!!! Having said that, has Autumn started?

Very best wishes

Spriggan

Re: Happy Spring/Autumn

Here the blackberries and hucleberries are all ripe and yummy...I need to get picking them to store some away for the winter (I like to add them frozen to my hot cereal in the morning!). Apples are starting to turn red too...fresh apple pie is on the menu here soon too! September is often the best month here in Humboldt, and the sun has been out and it's been gorgeous these past 3 days....so yes, autumn is starting to show here!
yay!
I love the two transition seasons.
happy Spring time Spriggan!

Here in Ireland we follow the Celtic calendar, so our autumn technically started last month

Spriggan
Happy Autumn!!!!! Having said that, has Autumn started?

Thank you! Honestly, it feels like winter has started, here in SoCal.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis