World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Last Picnic Fairy

Hey everyone! Wow, it has been some time since I have been here. I'm sorry to have been away but there's a story there.

My wife went in after Christmas 2009 to have a Gall Bladder surgery. Well they messed her up due to sloppy prodedures and just poor attention to detail and she has been remarkably ill until this month. I was so afraid I was going to lose her.

Needless to say I have been full time taking care of her and the kids the last 8 months with no time to make any sculptures. She has really turned around this month and is doing much better. Won't let her push it but she is out of the woods. Thank God!

So, now that I have some spare time I have sculpted a piece that she had an idea about while in the hospital.

Thanks for looking!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180559545817&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Favorite Froud Book? Must I pick one?

Re: Last Picnic Fairy

She is lovely, Scoundrel!

I am very sorry to hear about your wife, but glad she is feeling better now. Sending blessings to you!

Your a freaking hero. I applaud your diligence, what a great example to inspire people with.

Thanks so much. I don't feel like a hero or anything. Just a guy who loves his wife and kids :)

Thanks again!

Favorite Froud Book? Must I pick one?

Hi Tony,

I just looked at Elfwood. You do fantastic work. It is such a fairy pleasure to encounter great artists. I write fairy poetry [mostly fairy-art poetry]. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Cheers and Fairy Regards,
Theo

Favorite Froud Book? Good Faeries, Bad Faeries

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis