World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yoga

I started yoga a couple of months ago, and am loving it so much. My motivation for starting initially, was due to having had back sciatica a couple of months ago, and was determined if I could prevent such pain again I would do anything. Little did I realise just how much I would love it. I found a fab instructor, and did the level 2 class last week - and oh boy, was it tough, but in a good way - wasn't too much, but I do like the challenge too . I would definitely encourage anyone to seek out yoga, based on my experiences with it. Due to having worked with chakras/energy centres for years, am very aware of what is happening with different movements and/or postures, such as heart chakra opening up, or being grounding etc. The first time I made such a comment out instructor said 'I'm not there with you guys yet'

Re: Yoga

When I first read this post i was going to comment about it saying "I'm surrounded by yoga teachers and have never taken a class" ...I started to THINK about that, and emailed my friend that teaches yoga and I'm going to my first class this evening!

It is eerie tho how I'm surrounded by yoga teachers (my landlady, my boss, my past boss, friends, acquaintances....) and I never got around to actually taking a yoga class until now! Thanks for motivating me to do this!

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis