World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To see the real you...

I would like to know what all of your dreams are; without any limitations or crud people have fed you about limits. Tell me your passions and why they feed you. Tell me how you're REALLY doing deep down.

-Good Thoughts, Alex

Re: To see the real you...

Dear Friend, I hope you would like to talk about dreams, here mine. I always wanted to be a storyteller, artist, and a fiddler, I have lots of ideas, i very proud of yourself. I blessed you for all this to happen, god blessed ya, every one of us. From friend.

Favorite Froud Book? All of his precious creations

Hi Alex
Deep down I feel stuck. I want to open my own store...so there will be a networking place for people to gather and talk about things...like the changes in our world, how to face them, enlightenment, spirituality etc. I've always felt called to help people, to heal them in some way and i feel right now, like I'm not doing that...but now I have to get to work!
Thanks for this...
and what about YOU?

Man! I want to be loved and looked after. Hopefully one day I will be rich and pay people to do things for me. Scrub that oven! Fry my pancakes...don't scrimp on the cream now lol

I would love to have the ability to spend my days creating things & having all the materials/tools necessary to work in what ever media I want to. Not having to worry about them being profitable, or how to market them or feeling guilty spending time and money on things that are not providing food, clothes or shelter for my family.

Favorite Froud Book? Goblins

I would like to live in the country, and have an enormous garden with flowers, trees, vegetables and herbs. I would like to live in an "olden-days" house. I would like to have people and animals in my life to look after and a home that was always open to the needy. I would like the time to draw, paint, read and just be.

I would like to have someone to love. I would like to be married, and wear dresses everyday and ribbons in my hair.

A very interest topic for a post I think, Alex. People have given such lovely replies. What about you? What is it that you would like? :)

Those are all really lovely and I know you WILL all get them. I would like to have a lot of money so that I could travel wherever/whenever I wanted to. I would like a beautiful, cozy cottage in the woods with lots of land. Some place where it rained loads and I could listen to it with the window cracked and while I'm sleeping.
I would like to get to a place where I'm healthy physically and emotionally/mentally. I'd like to have loads of colorful and wonderful friends in my life. I'd like plenty of animals too.

-Good thoughts, Alex

"Some place where it rained loads and I could listen to it with the window cracked and while I'm sleeping." That is so beautiful! The part about lots of colourful friends and animals is good too. :) I have no doubt that you will get there too!

Love, Kimberley x

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis