World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FAERIES AND FROUD

Does Brian read this??!!! I love brian and faeries and I just want someone to share this passion with me!! Not too many people I know believe in faeries and it makes me confused and I feel like so many people are so consumed with "the real world" that they are just closed minded! My mission is to teach people about them because I like to think I know ALOT... when it comes to faeries... and other realms.... If people would realize the magic and beauty out there we could have a magical and beautiful world!!!!!!

Favorite Froud Book? Faeries

Re: FAERIES AND FROUD

Welcome, Chelsie! I'm not sure if Brian reads this or not; but you'll certainly find a lot of people on here who love Brian and share your beliefs in the good people. Have you had any experiences with them?

-Good Thoughts, Alex

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis