World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEO

Hello everyone,

I'm a new member in the world of froud so i thought it nice to introduce myself :)

My name is Leigh-Ann Hill, i'm 21 years young and live in Antwerp Belgium. I have a young daughter ( she's nearly 2) named Carole from a previous relationship. My future husband and I are expecting a second little one for around the end of may.

I became a fan of Brian Froud when i saw the labyrinth movie when i was 9 ( it was on christmas ). Ever since i've been collecting the books, reading them over and over and over and drawing some stuff of my own. My daughter ( and the second baby) will be the next generation of believers if i have my way with it haha.

I hope to meet some of you on the site, if you have any more questions or if your just curious you can answer this message.

Thank you

Bye Bye!!!!

Favorite Froud Book? Faeries

Re: NEO

Hi and welcome!

Make yourself at home!
My online name is Laiste. I'm 33 and I live in Northwestern California. It's always good to meet another believer!

Peace and blessings!

Welcome! It's very nice to meet you!

My online name is Dragonfly, I JUST turned 34 years old, I'm divorced, in a long-term relationship with a man I love dearly, currently trying for a little one and we're in between residences at the moment, USA. :)

I like to think of this place as a cozy den, with a warm fire place and plenty of plush chairs where you can either read or talk to others who gather here to share their thoughts, dreams, wishes and inspiration. So, pull up a chair and enjoy the warmth and fellowship. :)

Fair Day!
Dragonfly

Hi thank you for the nice message.

I'll bring some scented candles and a blanket to lie comfy against some cushions in front of that lovely fireplace ;)

xxx

thnx for the reply! meet you sometime on the forum :)

byebye

Mmm I'll bring some nice herbal tea we can all sip and cookies to snack on while sitting in front of the fire. Beautiful image there both of you!

Peace

hmm a nice earl grey or a good cup of warm milk and honey will do for me...make them chocolate chip cookies and we have a date haha orrrr seeing as were sitting in front of the fire....some marshmallows on a stick and some hot cocoamilk. *dreamy*

xxxxx

Favorite Froud Book? eehmmmm.....do i have to?

Hello Leigh-Ann, I'm Kimberley. :) I'm 21 and I live in Australia.

Lovely to meet you!

...speaking of chocolate chip cookies...I just came up with a new idea for them (I'll try it out tomorrow evening when I have time to bake.) I'm going to make the basic recipe with orange zest added and some dried cranberries tossed in to it (along with the chocolate chips). what do you think? I'm thinking it could turn out yummy!

MMMMMM yummy! the cranberries will make it nice and chewy i think. I would mix some milkchocolate and white chocolate together though :) ( white goes really great with fruit)

xxx

Hello kimberley,

Make yourself cosy and at home ;)

lovely to meet you aswell

xxx

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis