World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy New Year!

I hope everyone has a blessed new year!

Sincerely,
Dragonfly

Re: Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you too Dragonfly, and to everyone else too. Spreading fairy dust so that all our dreams may come true this year.

Happy New Year to you too Dragonfly and Mystique and to the Frouds, Fiona and all Froudians everywhere!

Very Best Wishes
Spriggan

Happy happy New Year to everyone! May this year bring joy and peace to everyone.

Spriggan I hope you and all the other Froudians in Oz are staying dry and safe!

Hi Laiste,

All is okay where I am in Sydney. The mega floods are up in Queensland in Rockhampton and Im in New South Wales, although there has been flooding in this state as well it has been in the west/south west. I feel for all the farmers that had seen a glint of hope after the droughts now their crops are covered with water and for all the people having to leave their homes. The flood waters wont be at their peak for another 24hrs. Poor people and animals.

I hope all is well with you.

Spriggan

Spriggan
I think remember there was someone on here from Queensland tho...?
I'm glad all is well with you, I thought I remembered you were in Sydney (lucky you)! It's hard to watch a part of the world go through a disaster like that. Esp. knowing it could happen anywhere....I hope when things clear out that it's not as bad as it seems...I feel so bad for the animal (and farmers) that are caught in it though. Geez in Southern California's desert (where my dad is) they have gotten three times the amount of rain that they usually get in a year this past month....odd weather all around.

Here's hoping things just get better and better!

Hiya Laiste,

As I was writing my reply yesterday I was thinking that there was a Forum member up in Queensland. I remember one from years ago Little Dee I don't think she visits anymore, she was living inland on the Gold Coast, very sweet lady, and I have a vague memory of someone more recent. I hope they are all okay.

That is bazaar about the rain in the Californian desert. Hope your Dad is okay.

Maybe we could start a climate change thread? As the bazaar weather patterns around the world don't seem to always make it to the news, we could have our own around the world watch. What do you think? Or is it too off topic?

Wishes of the very best kind

Spriggan

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis