World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the second sight

i dont have the second sight myself, but one of my friends do and we have both had many encounters. Are there any people with the second sigt??????

Favorite Froud Book? good faeries bad faeries

Re: the second sight

I presume you are referring to the third eye, and psychic abilities? If so, I personally believe we all have the ability, we just have to learn how to tap into it. We all have different dominant strengths - whether that be clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience etc. Once we realise where our own strength lies, things become a lot clearer IMHO. I would be clairsentient myself, and part of my own challenge with this, was learning to trust the impressions that I get. It has taken time to get to where I am now, and I continue to expand - a student of life, if you will.

In love and light,

Mystique

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis