World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What happened to the FROUDIANS?

Did WOF discontinue show-casing Froudian artists this year. That's sad. I enjoyed the opportunity to see how people are influenced by the Frouds. Especially the poetry, tattoos, and encounters...

Favorite Froud Book? Good Faeries / Bad Faeries

Re: What happened to the FROUDIANS?

maybe they lost their web-developer?

If they did, maybe you can take over I always love to read your poems, and your website is on my favorites list. I was really looking forward to seeing who would be Best of Froud for 2010 (and the runner-ups).

The Frouds really need a proper website now that World of Froud seems to be either on hiatus or ended.

Favorite Froud Book? Do I have to choose?

Thanks for the very thoughtful and positive feedback, L.J. That is a very nice compliment. I am always so happy to find out that someone is reading my poems.

I think the WOF website is wonderful, but the sudden halt in the Froudian Fan section is a surprise. Last year they started back up in February, I think. I was also curious to see the Best of Froud for 2011. I was thinking that one of my 10 poems of 2010 might at least place me around 3rd .

I have 4 Froudian poems in the queue...if they still have one...I really wanted to see Tthe Dreaming" and "The Smith" on the site, because they are from the new Oracle deck, so pretty current...

Anyway...they seem to have lost interest in us. Brian and Wendy do not read the section...I asked them at bookstore event in NY.

as far as being a web-developer is concerned...I would not even have a website if it were not for the easy drag-and-drop website services [mine is Ipage]...one thing I don't write is code...ugh....

Cheers & Happy Spring!!

Theo

FAIRYPOET.COM [Sign my new guestbook, ya'all...]

Man, the Frouds don't read the fan section? Too bad!

Anyway, keep up the good work, Theo. If the Froudians don't return, at least we can go to your website. I'm thinking, though, that you would have done better than 3rd place in Best of Froud.

Favorite Froud Book? O.K. If I have to choose: World of the Dark Crystal . . .Wait, How to See Faeries. . .Um, World of Faerie? . . .This is too hard!

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis