World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bad fairy?

theres been some thing? hanging around my dad its gray/green/purple and sends out really bad vibes. its head is kind of flattish, it has many many odd sized sharp teeth. its eyes are almond shaped yellow except for around the pupil/slits were it is red. and its fingers are very long and thin. it really scared me does anyone have a clue as to what it might be?

Favorite Froud Book? good/bad fairies

Re: Bad fairy?

Have you seen it personally? Have other people seen it? How large is it? What has it been seen doing?

I have experience with these sorts of things and may be able to help. My Friend can help out as well.

Good luck!

Favorite Froud Book? Must I pick just one?

A baseball bat could come in handy as this might be the dreaded toupe faery that hangs around guys who are losing their hair. On no account must this creature be allowed to sit on your fathers head!!! If it should land administer sharp blow with afore mentioned bat.

Favorite Froud Book? Good faery /Bad Faery

LOLOLOOL that is very funny very wild pixie!

Sounds like Brian should add this guy to his Goblins book. The goblin of the receding hairline with his clippers of DOOOOOOOM!

How big did you say it was? I was just reading about this wierd kind of harmful brownie.What was it called? Oh yes,the Leshy. I don't know if that even comes close to what you're seeing,it's just what came to mind.

most of the time its about knee-high but it seems to shrink sometimes. its really creepy

Have other people seen it? What has it been seen doing more specifically than just hanging around?

nobody else has seen it my dad hardly ever leaves our house. it hasnt "done" anything that i can see. The first time i saw it it grinned/bared its teeth and winked, now it just seems to follow my dad everywhere. My dad is not a happy person and someone suggested that this might be a manifestation he created, could this be true? Mainly ive been going off intuition with it and it feels very intelligent, very angry, malicious. I dont know what it is but it sends out super bad vibes.

What do you believe this creature is?

i really honestly have no clue, thats why im asking. It just seemed like something not good to have hanging around. Its very creepy, it hasnt done any physical damage but it might be messing with my dads mind or something. Hes been even more angry than usual lately and hes always been very angry. i dont know.

It sounds very much like a demon to me. I have delt with them before. A person's faith has a great deal to do with whether or not you can effectively get rid of them. If you send him away, and do not correct the situation that brought him to live with your father in the first place, then he will return with "reinforcements". This would be better handled in private email, si if you want to contact me privately, please do so. Be Blessed!!

I have never dealt with anything quite like that. The most nasty thing I have dealt with was much like a black cloud of tar that caused depression and aggression. It could be a similar being that we see differently. It was being drawn in through the house's sheilds by a girl who it had been following. As long as she felt overpowered by it, sheilds did not stop it.

The way we got rid of it was the opposite of despair. It is very Harr Potter-like, but happy thoughts do work. This may be harder to accomplish with your father than it was with a teenaged girl, however. It may also depend on if he is willing to believe it is there and if he wishes for help. It is hard to heal someone who doesn't want healing.

very true ember....sounds like the manifestation of your dad's grumpy and angry personae. emotions can take on forms like these, isn't this what brian froud has been pointing out all along through his books and writing? i don't personally believe in "demons", i think that's feeding power to something that needs to be disempowered if you know what i mean. and in my experience, goblin-like spirits feed on fear and negativity, so don't be afraid and simply state that he is not welcome in your space, banish him and mote it be! if you want non fear- based instructions on how to do this ( the most ancient and tried and true way, simple by nature) you can also e-mail me. blessed be!!!
and if he grins and winks at you, simply grin right back will the full knowledge that he has no real power when you have no fear

Thank you merryraven fairy. My mother has now seen it to. I will try to do as you say. It is quite probably something he manifested, He is not the nicest, or calmest person. Thank you every one who helped.

Hey! I'm not sure if you need anymore help, but I know exactly what it is. I don't want to say it now, because this message would be far, far too long! I can definitely help you! Please e-mail me, and let me know if you need help. Good luck!

Favorite Froud Book? Faerie Oracle

Oh, please!!! I would like to know what it is, Sage, if you don't mind. In any case tell him to ask a good fairy for help, or his spirit guides etc. Could call upon a being of the Astral plain to help scare it off. Does he live near a field or woods or a hill etc.? I would also reccomend you go to care2.com and look up a "Fairy" in the group section-either way you will get help, chances are. :)

Good gravy boat on a train to Hades. I remember seeing something like that in Good Faeries/Bad Faeries, and it was a very bad faery indeed. Get rid of it, quick!

Favorite Froud Book? All

Merry ravenfaery is right, if fayeryes are illusive creatures that strive on emotion then they are only what you make of them.
Show no fear, need no fear! (i made that up myself )

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis