World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Any faerie festival in Europe?

Hi!
I was watching the website of Faerieworlds and I was thinking if in the future will be possible to realize a faeriefestival in Europe (...if there's yet, please let me know! ^__^).
When I was in Italy I was in a little festival for Beltane but it wasn't actually a real faerie festival...
I would like to partecipe to a real faerie festival: sometimes I fell a little alone in the city and it would be great to partecipe to a festival with other people who believe in faeries as I do.

Favorite Froud Book? Difficolt to deicide: I love all the Froud Books! ^___^

Re: Any faerie festival in Europe?

There's the Elf Fantasy Fair in the Netherlands, April 22 & 23. The website is here: http://www.elffantasy.nl/wp/ (it's all in Dutch though - I can't find options for any other languages). It's a pretty big fair by all accounts. I'm really looking forward to it!

Re: Any faerie festival in Europe?

Camilla, are yo dutch?1

I mean...can you translate us a bit of the page?!
I would just like to know what exactly to excpect.... Have you been there before?!
As I'm in Austria this would be easier to reach than America.. (though I'm still planning to go.. )

xxx

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis