World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who else has been getting Faerie Magazine?

www.faeriemagazine.com

I love this magazine! I walked into a book store last summer and my jaw dropped. I was delighted to see a magazine devoted to all things faerie.It has lovely pics and lots of articles with The Frouds, Woodland, Amy Brown....It's beautifully done and I can't wait for the 5th issue! Who else has been getting it? What are your thoughts?

Favorite Froud Book? all

Re: Who else has been getting Faerie Magazine?

I'm forced to buy the individual issues because my mom would freak if she knew I had a subscription. I've been thinking about asking my antiboyfriend if I can use his mailing address when I want to order this kind of stuff. As to the magazine - neat ideas, although I couldn't read it through the first time, the colors were too bright and plentiful! . They _do_ actually carry this at Borders but they really really hide it.

What IS an anti-boyfriend, exactly? It sounds like a spray bottle used to drive guys off with.

An anti-boyfriend is officially (in my book) a guy you've been dating for _months_ and talking about important things with and smooching who still claims he's _not_ your boyfriend (it's kinda cute). Usually they are scared to death of commitment or (in my case) what boyfriend means to him is like what _engaged_ means to me. (Web gods of this site, we need the italics option, just an idea.)

does anyone know if they also send the magazine to other countries? (I mean...it is published in the Uk isn't it?!)

xxx

I saw in, I think, the last issue that they will be available in ENGLAND soon. They are based in Maryland in the US. You can order back issues of the magazine on line at there site!

Favorite Froud Book? all

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis