World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
you have to read this!!!!

Ok..this really is an amazing incident I have heard of and you all HAVE TO read it!!! please!! ok here I go...:

The nurse in the hospital my dad is in told me this yesterday. She once had a woman in the intensive care who was partly in coma, but woke up, then had pneumonia from time to time and there were more complications but finally she got healthy again...like a miracle...but..it's not over yet:

This woman came back to visit the nurse to tell her the most amazing thing: while she was in coma she was on a hiking tour. She said it was really exhausting and from time to time she came to a parting of the way and she had to decide which way to go...the easy one to the light...(ie death) or the hard one farther up on the mountain.. Every complication like a pneumonia was one of those way partings...amazing isn't it?!

And then one day after she was back home and healthy again she went to the museum and looked at this painting from I dunno...3 BC...and read the text on it to her husband..but..this wasn't really a writing..nobody knew how to read it..but she could...you know why?!

This was the same writing she had found on the "hiking tour" and in which the parting of the way was labeled....

I still get gosse bumps..
I hope you can understand everything my english seems to be getting worse and worse

xxx
Catriona

Re: you have to read this!!!!

WOW!
that is Amazeing.
thanks for sharing.

That's wicked cool! I always wondered what people think of when they're in comas.Scientists have recently developed brain-wave reading technology and are beginning to test it on the comatose,but I don't think they'll get any more clear answers than that!

Favorite Froud Book? Goblins

Wow= I got goosebumps reading this post! Must be true!

Yet again, science is fascinating and useful, but doesn't have all the answers. I always enjoy listening to people relate experiences that they have had similar to that one.
Thanks for sharing, Catriona!

Are you sure that he wasn't just kidding.

Sounds like astral projection/spirit travel for sure! I love it when so-called "dreams" come true, including seeming coincidences. I'm glad she's doing better. I hope the same for your father. Maybe he will have a similar experience, or something even more amazing.

I do think it's true, because I have just been to the museum and found the painitng...this is really amazing..

I told my boyfriend and he just laughed at me..well...I'm glad I could at least share this with you all..

xxx

P.S...my dad is not well and if he experiences something like this, I will never know....

If your dad is experiencing something like this, he will find a way to let you know.
D xx

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis