World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Namaste, greetings all! I'm a bit new here...

My name's Kim I'm 30 mind you, don't mind telling my age here...however, I could be 3,000 years old in elf years. One never truly knows, do they? Anyway, right off hand, does anyone know the difference between a nixie and a pixie?? Is there one? Or, are they basically, the same kind of species, but a different term for them?

Also, if anyone would love to discuss faeries in a tasteful and appropriate manner with intelligence too, you may PM me on Yahoo Messenger, which is, blue_mystery_1976_2006 anytime. I'd love to have a serious discussion sometime about your encounters and experiences. I believe in them whole-heartedly...mind you, and for many reasons, maybe I'm one of them, who knows why I believe...smirk And yes, I love the goblins too, especially the ones that like me back. I think some of them are pretty cute! And, the pointy-eared ones too!

Favorite Froud Book? Good Faeries, Bad Faeries - And all of his other books, and Wendy's too!

Re: Namaste, greetings all! I'm a bit new here...

Why hello... I am brand new here as well! I'm so excited that I am not the only one here that is new.... In fact, I just signed on today. My mother's name is Kimberly, and is also my middle name... Anyways.....I am interested in Faeries and such....Have you ever used The Faeries Oracle before? -If you have, I wouldn't mind discussing it with you........Nice to meet you! ...Looking forward to talking with you...

Favorite Froud Book? The Faeries Oracle

Hi there. No, I've never used the Faerie Oracle before, and that's interesting about the names! Please tell me a little more about the Faerie Oracle sometime. Is that similar to using tarot cards?

Favorite Froud Book? Good Faeries, Bad Faeries - But of course, all of his and Wendy's books!

Namaste. Welcome.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis