Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
East Fide fc

I would just like to say that without your unofficial web site we would have no other way of finding out scores or match details, The East Fide official website is so out of date! I live in Cornwall and have found your website a life saver when it comes to finding out vital info as to latest scores etc. I must admit that I have a good reason for asking I am Lloyd Youngs Mum.

Re: East Fide fc

Your son has been immense and will be a big player for us next season,as long as Baikie plays him in his right position.

Thanks bob it means a great deal to me that you have taken the time to answer my post

Lloyd is quality. He'll be the main man in midfield next season.

Agree with Bob and Igor here.
Llyod has been outstanding everyweek since he came in at Berwick away in March.
I`ve no doubts that next season he will be the one of the players leading the push for the title.

All the best to your son. Hope he does really well and we are all singing his name when he lifts a trophy next season.

Glad you like the site Julie.

It's not as up to date as it should have been this year, as the match reports died a death for a while, but that should be changed for next season again and the forum should always keep you up to date.

Your son's been outstanding recently and will hopefully go from strength to strength with us next season.

Uddy fifer has hit the nail on the heed.Well said "young in".

Thankyou all very much for your comments. I look forward to keeping up with all the news next year and hope to be a regular visitor to the site.

Julie - just like to echo what's already been said, and also add that you'll find photos of Lloyd in action at:

www.putfile.com/dyker

I took photos of almost every game during the season and I'm sure I took plenty of Lloyd after he arrived in January. One last point, might sound pedantic, but we're actually East FIFE and not East FIDE!

Julie - your son is a top quality player and one who wasn't given his chance with the Rovers.

Good to here he has been playing so well this season. Keep him to central midfield and he will do the business.

Best of luck to him for the coming season - although not the team.

Really sorry about spelling mistake, get so excited! Hope you will all forgive me.
Really enjoy the website, with all the up to the minute scores, comments and of course the photo's look forward to having a great season with East FIFE and being part of the promotion to division 2

julie look out for the lounge lizard alias bob . hes a bugger.

Julie - dinnae worry - speeling mistakes are commin on this site. Nobody takes offince!