Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Metro Fantasy League

After a long season for the league we have found the winner of the AFTN League in the Metro Fantasy game. Well done to Michael McColl who won. Here is the final league table.

1 Michael McColl Away From The Numbers Futbol Club 419

2 Gregor McInnes Bayview Boars 388

3 Peter Cunningham Fife FC 378

4 Jeff Grant Broon's Bane 367

5 kenneth hancock martins eleven 353

6 Kerriann Paterson That Woman FC 321

7 Paul Bogie St Pauli Fifers 316

8 tam ross fancy fifers 297

9 Eugene Clarke Douglas Asbos 292

10 Matthew McLean Stalin's Stallions 287

11 Allan Duthie Levenmouth Community 264

12 STEWART PATERSON WEST FIFE EAST FIFE FC 257

13 Sean Jensen The Bellyaches 202

Re: Metro Fantasy League

I gave up after a week.

I didn't make any transers and hadn't checked it since the 3rd week!

well done mike

I'd like to thank my maw and my paw and Carlos Tevez

Bought time I won one of these bloody things on my own site!

Last transfer I must've been Sepetember 2006. Totally forgot. We should do it again though and we'll keep posting the league standings etc

Yeah if everyone keeps any eye out to see what ones are around next season, we'll try and pick the best one to go for.

Makes sure it's free to enter though.

I liked Metro one. Easy to use, register and so on.

Oh and win

How about a league in Radio Scotland Predictor next season? Easy to enter etc.