Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Season Ticket prices 2007/2008

East Fife Football Club

Season 2007/2008 Admission Prices

Normal Admission Prices at the Gate: -

Adult £10.00
Senior Citizen [aged over 65] £5.00
Child [under 16] £5.00

Season Tickets will be on sale from
MONDAY 21st MAY 2007

[ Office hours are 9.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday ]

Season Ticket Prices
Adult £160.00

Senior Citizen [over 65] £75.00

Child [under 16] £35.00 (proof of age required at time of purchase)

Parent & Child £180.00

Parent & 2 Children £200.00

These offers will permit entry to all home SFL Third Division fixtures.

Hospitality Package (Millennium Club Membership)

For the sum of £475.00 the club are pleased to offer entry to all SFL League Division Three home fixtures plus the following hospitality for all of these matches: -

3 course lunch followed by coffee and mints

Complimentary match programme and team sheet

This offer is valid for home SFL Third Division fixtures only.

Anyone wishing further information should contact either

Dennis Cook or Leona Guidi on 01333 426323.
or email the club office@eastfife.org

East Fife Football Club

Season 2007/2008 Admission Prices

Normal Admission Prices at the Gate: -

Adult £10.00
Senior Citizen [aged over 65] £5.00
Child [under 16] £5.00

Season Tickets will be on sale from
MONDAY 21st MAY 2007

[ Office hours are 9.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday ]

Season Ticket Prices
Adult £160.00

Senior Citizen [over 65] £75.00

Child [under 16] £35.00 (proof of age required at time of purchase)

Parent & Child £180.00

Parent & 2 Children £200.00

These offers will permit entry to all home SFL Third Division fixtures.

Hospitality Package (Millennium Club Membership)

For the sum of £475.00 the club are pleased to offer entry to all SFL League Division Three home fixtures plus the following hospitality for all of these matches: -

3 course lunch followed by coffee and mints

Complimentary match programme and team sheet

This offer is valid for home SFL Third Division fixtures only.

Anyone wishing further information should contact either

Dennis Cook or Leona Guidi on 01333 426323.
or email the club office@eastfife.org

On the official site ae £160 for 18 league games.Adult entrance £10 per game

Re: Season Ticket prices 2007/2008

What about a student gate?

or a father and son gate. Would the club consider monthly payments or split the season ticket into 2 halfs...

Don't you mean "father and child"?

Eugene, surely the non gender specific parent/guardian or child is better

FAO Dave Marshall.

Are Sammy's posts correct? If so are we not going to run into the same of the same problems as last year?

Why not stipulate that plays offs are not included - i know that that is pretty much the same as third division fixtures only but some may argue that a play off against third division oppostion is part of the third division fixtures - as the play offs are part off the league fixture. i'm sure you would like to eradicate the confusion of this year as that would save a lot of bother. This is in advance of your reply to my letter which i hope my concerns would be at least considered as yet again the prices are not a great incentive.

I find the concession gate works quite well as a student gate...

Eric

My reply to your letter is in the post.

Our season tickets are for the 18 league games only.Anyone unsure of this should ask for it to confirmed on purchase.

What I said in a previous post on this subject,Eric,is that I see the purchase of a season ticket as a matter for each fan and their circumstances.The club does appreciate your commitment to the club and we promise to do our utmost to give you a season of total value,starting in August.

I was seriously considering purchasing a season ticket this year, but having considered wht's on offer I reakon I will decline.
The season ticket package is basically 18 games for the price of 16 (a saving of £20)with no extras i.e friendlies, cup games or possible play offs.
Therefore if I'm unable to make a couple of home games which is always possible e.g. work commitments, illness or the odd wedding then I see absolutely no reason why I should spend the full money just now. It makes better sense for me just to pay at the gate.

Agree with most of that, LT. But one thing - you can't be putting a wedding ahead of going to the football. No, no, no. Can't have that.

Fair point KotS!
Seriously though I've had a look at the season ticket packages that are being offered at other clubs, and it strikes me that there is a lack of imagination, not to mention incentives, offered by East Fife. For examples, a lot of clubs offer season ticket holders a discount at the club shop and discounts off meals at the club restaurant for example.
Out of interest,say a season ticket holder wanted to enjoy corporate hospitality one Saturday at Bayview, would he/she still have to pay the full price i.e. £25/40 etc?

Dave - received your letter today which was much appreciated. Do not want to go over the same old ground but if a team sheet was given through the turnstile or if you were guaranteed your seat, regardless if it was pay or not as this was a major complaint with season ticket holders and the millenium members last season especialy when entry could have been in doubt at the last game.This would go a long way for the club to show the their apprecition to these fans - and at no cost.

Can i also get an answer to why there was a "ticket only" turnstile at the Queens Park game? Are we giving out so many comps that they merit a gate to themselves. During Steve Archibald's era the players were limited to one comp per player - numerous people now come through the tunnel -(not hospility customers) so what is the position with regards to how many comps the players and who ever else receive.

Eric

The problem with the team sheets is a logistical one.The office a Bayview on a Saturday due to its' size and duties is hardly fit for purpose.By the time the teams sheets are handed in there is no way enough copies could be made to ensure everyone would get one.Just imagine trying to ensure every one at our last home game got a team sheet.On a purely personal note we would have to chase after 600 sheets of paper after most games on top of the rest of the rubbish .

Instead of asking individual questions why can't the season ticket holders form a committee,hold meeting as do the Supporters Club,invite board members along and negotiate over what you would like to see happen.The SC did this very successfully last season being seen as being shown favouritism by some.

For an answer to a corporate cost just phone the club,it is that easy really, JT

Our tunnel area on match day is,like the office,chaotic.The ticket gate at our last game was an attempt to encourage as many people normally permitted to enter the tunnel to go through the gate.It did not prove a great success unfortunately.One or two things to improve this will,hopefully,be implemented during the close season.

It would be remiss of me to discuss players comps etc which would be a private matter between the club and manager.I trust you'll understand.

Thanks again Dave and that's my final word on the subject.

Do the club now accept credit and switch cards?

Mr Marshall, do you ever get a bit fed up of being the one on AFTN who has to field all the questions on behalf of the club?

I must say that you re-iterating the club's often unimaginative and unappealing stance on certain issues does make you, personally, look like a villain at times. I'm sure that's not the case.

I just thought that you could do with a hand in dealing with we, the duffers, sometimes.

£160 for a season ticket what a rip off

as apposed to what? The price of heroin? Stolen car stereos?

"odd wedding" - I think the PC term is "cival ceremony"

Eric

Yes.