Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Pre Season Tour

Where is everyone staying? As we play Kendal on the Saturday we'd be better staying somewhere there in my opinion, easier to crawl back after the Saturday night shennanagins.

http://www.information-britain.co.uk/hoteltowns.cfm?town=Kendal&county=30

Re: Pre Season Tour

The Lake District, camping in tents, caravans....

Could be an option

"The Lake District, camping in tents, caravans....
Could be an option"

We've had enough 'camping' from you lot lately. As long as you're no' taking up cottaging as well.

Was that you I saw through the glory hole lastnight?

Has the pre-season tour been announced yet? I heard rumours it was Lancaster/Morecambe.

Trimpell FC Friday night. Kendal Town FC Saturday.

Camping at Kendal would be ideal.

http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/townlisting.asp?town=Kendal

Take your pick!

What are the dates,have to make sure I can get days off

zak how can you take days off your no even working ha ha. If you need a loan of a tent i have a 9 person tent with 3 seperate bedrooms you can borrow.

Is this definite before we all start to book anything?!

This is obviously not official yet, anyone care to reveal their sources?

I believe the team are booked up (though not in tents), so i'd assume it's a confirmation, maybe the club could clarify as soon as pos though, so arrangements can be made.

caroline course am working

anybody got dates yet

We will be based at Lancaster,arriving on Friday 20th July and leaving on Sunday 22nd July.The team will be based at the University.

We will play Trimpell FC in Morecambe on the Friday evening and travel to play Kendal Town on the Saturday afternoon.The team will return to Lancaster after both games.

Trimpell and Kendal are of the same level as Brandon and Durham were last trip more or less.I am sure that GoF will put their details up for us.

Lancaster will be busy that weekend due to it being graduation time.Book now!!!!!

I would have posted this sooner but I believed it to be common knowledge.

Knocked up a little article around our pre season tour.

You can find it in the NEWS section HERE.

Enjoy, as it took a fucking age!

http://watersedgecaravanpark.co.uk/

Look at this, tents pitched for £6.50 a night, there's a clubhouse with a bar, and showers. Thats the king, get the tents bought!

Having looked more closely at where in the country we're going now, I'm just excited that I can go to see the Laurel and Hardy museum in Ulverston!

Went there once before and it was shut.

Stan Laurel's a hero of mine

Mind no cockle picking whilst you're drunk in Morecambe.