Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
jono smart

good to see your players know how to conduct themselves in public NOT!!!seen jonathan smart supportin his old team rowantree on friday at a local cup final steaming drunk can of lager in hand abusing match officials and opposing players with foul language and threats of violence no wonder you didnt get promoted if this is how your players look after themselves

Re: jono smart

smell yer maw

Go away.

Genius comes with flaws

So he did learn something at the Rovers.

He is human after all!!!! a bit of jealousy there I think and I also need to say in reflection of the tragic news bestowed on East Fifes young players then I must say you need to show some respect.

"steaming drunk can of lager in hand abusing match officials and opposing players with foul language and threats of violence"

What did he do wrong though?

Even East Fife legends misbehave occasionally...

Sorry mate I was at that game and you have blown this all out of proportion all it was, was a bit of light humoured banter, like the rest of the crowd, and the can of lager you are talking about was a can of red bull I know I gave him it, bit surprised you called yourself
"the bankies" didnt Jays late father play for them some years ago

jono smart is a fuckin dick. east fife are shite!!!!!

....and what an intellectual you are bankie4life.

brilliant eh toss pot. long live the bankies

Footballer in having life shocker!

Imagine if we all got lambasted for having a drink or shouting at a referee.

The bankies and bankie4life you sure it wasn't you two that was drunk and full of abusive language.

That's class. Jonny Smart is a hero!

We all dream of a team of Jonny Smarts.....

You'd never spot any East Fife fans drunk and shouting abuse at opposition players and officials,or drinking from a can of lager at the same time.. well maybe at Gretna a few years ago.

Hes becoming a LEDGEND by the day, welldone big J

jono has been and always will be a big pudding and his late father never played for the bankies dont know where you got that from and get your tongues out of the big charleston minks arse and by the way you said it was redbull he was drinking not on my video hes not. Clearly see the fosters in his hand and the other 12 in his carrier bag blue it was and him threating the ref and some bankies players a great role model for all the kids that was there and seen all this with thier own eyes what a complete disgrace ANGRY PARENT

Nay different fi what ye see on the streets oh oor toons then or on the telly iz it.

Let's see the video then?

IF YOU WANT TO SEE IT NO PROBS AND IF ITS NEA DIFFERANT TO WHAT YOU SEE ON TELE I THINK HE SHOULD KNOW BETTER ACTING LIKE A COMPLETE THUG WHAT A DISGRACE

IF YOUS DREAM OF A TEAM OF JONO SMARTS WHAT A TEAM THAT WOULD BE A TEAM OF DRUNKEN BUMS WITH NO SELF CONTROL AND NO RESPECT FOR NO ONE HE IS A BILLY BUNDAS LIGA TO BIG FOR HIS BOOTS

CALM DOWN DEAR! IT'S ONLY A FORUM!

FFS you're going to give yourself a heart attack.

Was Smart wearing an East Fife blazer and tie? Was he wearing the East Fife strip? Was he on official East Fife business? NO YOU MUPPET - HE WAS WITH HIS MATES (of which you are obviously are not one) WATCHIN FITBA. Do all the bankies say 'Pip pip' and ahere to the corinthian (sp) spirit when watching a game.

If so, you should be watching ruggers and drinking pernod, not watching football.

Now, off you pop, you are terribly boring.

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO THE BANKIES ARE U TOSSER COME UP SOMETIME AND WE WILL SHOW YOU WHOS BORING U MUPPET AND WAS ROONEY WEARING HIS MAN U STUFF WHEN HE WAS BANGIN SOME OLD GRANNY DONT THINK SO U TIT HE SHOULD KNOW HOW TO CONDUCT HIM SELF ALL THE TIME IF HE IS WITH HIS MATES OR NOT U TOSSER MEANT TO BE A ROLE MODEL NOT A PRAT

WOULD YOU LIKE A SHOT OF HANDBAG? AS GOOD AS EAST FIFE ARE WE ARE NOT M*N UTD AND MOST OF US DO NOT GIVE A FLYING F*CK WHO THE BANKIES ARE! THERE I FEEL BETTER AFTER ALL THAT SHOUTING DO YOU?

Jerry, jerry, jerry!

YES NOT BAD BUT SMARTY IS STILL A BIG FANNY THATS ALL

Take your caps lock off hen, you're making yourself look a wee bit angry

Ok im not angry just pissed off i bet you dont even know smarty personaly the boy talks shit and is thick is f#ck and is not even like hes that good any way played against him loads of times and dont rate him and just remember raith did get relegated so on you go m8

Well Bankies, you've made your point, fully indicating you don't like the guy but it's a free world, freedom of speech etc etc. But be a jolly good chap and do pop off, without returning.
Your obnoxious monstrosities are becoming slightly boring.
Chin, chin.

well the caps lock is off - hoorah!!! Now please go back to school, and learn punctuation.

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO THE BANKIES ARE U TOSSER COME UP SOMETIME AND WE WILL SHOW YOU WHOS BORING U MUPPET AND WAS ROONEY WEARING HIS MAN U STUFF WHEN HE WAS BANGIN SOME OLD GRANNY DONT THINK SO U TIT HE SHOULD KNOW HOW TO CONDUCT HIM SELF ALL THE TIME IF HE IS WITH HIS MATES OR NOT U TOSSER MEANT TO BE A ROLE MODEL NOT A PRAT

Who are the Bankies? Aren't they some kind of amatuer side who play the likes of Boy Scouts FC and the like?

So we have to come up to watch the Wankies and see what boring really is? Good way to advertise your club.

Warning, internet hardman!!!! I think we should just send up I_10 to sort them out!

'Ok im not angry just pissed off i bet you dont even know smarty personaly the boy talks shit and is thick is f#ck and is not even like hes that good any way played against him loads of times and dont rate him and just remember raith did get relegated so on you go m8'

Here's an idea. If you don't like Smarty, why not go and tell him instead of venting your anger on here. I'm sure that he would respond accordingly.

I don't care if he talks sh*t and I also couldn't care how intelligent he is. If he plays every season for us like he did the last then I couldn't care less if he wears a tu-tu and dances to SClub7 every night in his spare time.

All seems to have gone quiet on the Bankies front. Methinks the (young) chappie has realised that his opinions, albeit within his rights to state this, have provoked such reactions.Maybe shocked at the thought of a press gang coming after him. Such a cad.
All gas and no gaiters, and all the rest of that stuff.

I thought he was a girl!!!

judging by the replys to the original post it is now quite clear smarty has went from one pub team in dundee to another pub team in methil.its also quite appropiate that you mention boy scouts cause didnt one of your board have a thing for small boys in uniform

"I don't care if he talks sh*t and I also couldn't care how intelligent he is. If he plays every season for us like he did the last then I couldn't care less if he wears a tu-tu and dances to SClub7 every night in his spare time."

Haw Kerrian I told you never to tell anyone about my Friday night activities! Took me ages to find the right tutu too!

so are you having a go at Jono, or having a go at our long gone chairman/club?
It looks like you came on here expecting everyone to go 'that's terrible', and when we didn't, you resort to name calling and trying to rake up long dead stuff about someone, who quite frankly, everyone has a deep resetment for.

Whe you figure out what you are angry about, let us know, and we might have an adult conversation about it. Away to bed now, toodle pip!

before I go, if you are from Dundee, did you go to Whitfield high?
Just a hunch you are from the area or possibly Fintry..

I looked up to who the bankies were, and obviouslt they are a little pub team in Dundee, which when big jay played amauter last season he played against them, which goes without saying big jays team humped them every time, so it take it that there is a bit of sore grapes on this tossers behalf.
Also mr bankies, is there jelousy that aparently big jays team won the scottish amauter cup only for yous to be beaten in it ???
Anyway who gives a toss, the boy is obviously the best player to come outof your piss amauter league and maybe next time yous are playing he can invite the JOHNY SMARTS BARMY ARMY along with him for a few fosters so that we can "JUST LET IT ALL HANG OUT"

For your information smartys team only beat us once last year when he was playing you must have got ur facts from the big puddin himself.You can come over any time boys and see a real team in action i bet we get paid more than your team any way
just ask smarty

You can find us at www.bankstreetathletic1975.piczo.com and you can see a real site.

I see Bobby Skelligan plays - is that the same one we had ?

This is good site for those who haven't seen it http://www.neilbrown.newcastlefans.com/eastfife/eastfife.htm

so what's your point caller? A dig at J Smart, a dig at the club, a dig at our ex-chairman, or a plug for your own wee club, that quite frankly, no-one gives a flying fuck about?

I'm lost

What's the difference between Dundee and the Morroco?
In Morrocco, the Moors come down from the hills at night... I'll get my coat.

Think it says a lot about them when they can't even spell midfielder right

Yes it is the same bobby that played for yous a very good player we have got a few ex pros that play for us it just shows we dont want a pub team tag we take the league seriously undefeated for the season

SPF

That's a good source of Fife info on that site.

Handy for something I'm working on for the site!

You should get your eyes tested coz it looks right to me m8

aye very clever.

quick change. so take it you do the site yourself. least we know who you are now!

btw, you've still spelt it wrong in John Innes' profile ya muppet

No need to get personal im not calling you a inbread freak now am i and its not my site its a team site a place to go for a bit of light hearted banter m8

Saw that as well GOF before he changed it. Mind sonny it's i BEFORE e. Schooling in Dundee no the best these days then?

As for the profile for Danny Rice...

"Danny Rice - Midfielder - An inspiration to all around him, does the dirty work and does it well, a player whos mear presence on the park is a lift to
all around him, deceptivly talented footballer who can turn a game at any moment."

Do you think our wankies friend will be able to work out all the errors there or should we give him a hand??

gof are you sure thats your name i thought it was inspector morse with all your detective work or should i say the pink panther

www.bankstreetathletic1975.piczo.com

worst

website

EVER

It is not a spelling competion a fun site put together just for a laugh just to keep everyone up to date and yous must have a really exciting life if you have nothing better to do.I bet your waiting on your giro you unemployed waster

I wouldn't go that far CBG!

So it's got a few spelling mistakes but then I'm sure this one has more than a few as well!

It's good that wee teams have websites these days. Even heard that joke amatuer team Raith Rovers have one now. Not that you'd be able to tell, the amount of time they spend on here

Post's just come.

No giro in it today

And that's me spent all my money this morning on getting tickets to Franz Ferdinand's secret gig in Glasgow next month.

Oh, what to do.

If it's a secret gig GoF (or whatever your real name is) why are you telling everyone?

cos I got my tickets now so don't mind mentioning it!

and so did our Chinese reporter friend thanks to my secret tip off.

June 4th and 5th. Grand Old Opry, Glasgow. Tickets on Ticketweb and Ticketmaster.

ssshhhhh

Ah, would seem to have sold out now.

Mibbe no that big a secret after all

"No need to get personal im not calling you a inbread freak"

Hovis or Kingsmill?

Well I do not normally go in for name calling, but in this instance, I will make an exception.

You are a complete bawbag with an exceptonally low IQ. Firstly, you have a go at one of our players, who may/may not have been pissed at an game of no relevence. Who cares, because I don't. Then you go on to slagging the website, the club, then in an attempt to score points, our ex chairman, and our feelings on him are well documented elsewhere. Personally, I think there's a special room in hell for kiddy fiddler's and he is going to it. Then you try and come across as being all laddish, saying stuff about giro's and all the rest. So I will respond in a language you will understand - piss off and dinnae come back. Yer no welcome.

wwwooooooooooo listen to prof. poof!!! still supporting a team that was run by kiddie fiddlers tut tut tut

My dear old bankie friend. You seem to have such a poor command the English language. As previously stated by numerous ( that means many) readers, you have made your point now be a really jolly good chap and move along. In other words, maybe this will make it all too clear to you, naff off !!!!!!!!!!!

Nice reply fuckwit. 'was' is the word that stands out, he has nothing to do with the club anymore.

So by your logic, anybody that supports Hearts, Celtic or Chelsea are the same as us? They all have had sex offenders working for them at one point. Why don't you go to your local celtic club and make that point to them, see what kind of responce you get then.

This thread is shaping up to be an AFTN classic...

I know! Just cast the line and watch him bite! Dear oh dear oh dear.

ok everyone.maybe i have went too far.sorry.

We've caught a marlin!!!! Reel him in, fish supper for tea!!!

Wait a minute... this could take us back onto the worst fish supper thread.

there is only one person fishing on here and thats me got enough fish suppers to feed the poor and needy of methil which is the whole town population never seen a such a shithole of a town in my entire life.if you ever want to see the aftermath of a nuclear bomb just visit methil but remember not to take your kiddies with you cause if there local teams ex chairman doesnt fiddle with them then the savages and half breeds who live there will

Again - dear oh dear oh dear.

Keep going mate, like Angus says, you are turning this into a classic

Did mummy not give you enough love an attention? Just wondering. I won't ask about your dad for obvious reasons...

Fish suppers for all the needy in Methil. Read another thread and make mine one fae Anster. Such a gent, Dumpdee's Robin Hood.

Who the hell is angus and what are you on about thread start talking sense instead of pure pish and this was already a classic coz muppets like you post on it

I kinda wish GoF would ban him but then on the other hand he's such a prize prick that it's funny seeing what he comes up with next!

only prize prick is the one called j smart who plays for you inbred cunts oh sorry there is actually two forgot the one your maw was sucking on last nite

Hook, line and sinker , yae beauty.

Have you got nothing else to say hook line sinker you twat.Have you run out of things to say you you fife prick

Where are all you smarty lovers.Are you getting your nappys changed coz i think your arses have fainted long live the bankies had a belly full of this site what a bunch of boring bastards canna even have a laugh(over and out)BYE NOW

Well. He was a bit of a strange one wasn't he?

To summarise:

"I think I should advise you that one of your players was spotted drinking beer. Out of a can. He was using bad language and shouting at the match officials and players."

That was the point a bit of light hearted banter but you people have to get personal and you dont like hearing a few home truths.Good enough to dish it out but you cant take it back

There is only one twat and one prick on this thread.

why are we even given this muppet the light of day, god he obviouly is sitting at the local library posting these messages, get back to your AMATUER site you twat, ive put some fellers outs to find out who runs his site il have a name soon, oh and its Mr MARR who runs his team the son of the infamous Peter marr who nearly bankrupt DUNDEE fc CROOKS

After some class detective work ive found out this boys name it ......... GARETH PHILLIPS

was he no done for flashing

Oh no that was me flashing,but ah didnae get done for it,just flung oot,

Go to www.bankstreetathletic1975.piczo.com and leave a message for our friend.

You know it makes sense...

Given the unfortunate events this week and coupled with the stupidity of this thread,can someone please remove it.

dear oh dear, their site is pathetic, i wouldn't give them the time of day.

St moan our site is pathetic take a look at your crap site at least we have gave you something to talk about,instead of pure pish like the rest of your topics what a load of crap.

Oh and a great bit of detective work kojack but lets face it its not that hard but you have still got the wrong guy so try again plonker.So lets see how many of you

After some class detective work ive found out this boys name it ......... GARETH PHILLIPS
After some class detective work ive found out this boys name is..........you muppet, dont make any sense

is it not about time for your meth script to be renewed?

Good god - is he still going on?

We dont know when to give in thats how the bankies win trophies and the only one whos on the scripts is the junkies from methil,u bunch of inbred dog shaggin twats.The most run down town in scotland is tinksville aka methil that has got the worst support and may i say the fucking most hacket people i have ever seen got to go now my libary is closing and this site is soooooooo pish.

And Dundee is a utopian paradise? Highest proprtion of teenage pregnancies, one of the highest heroin problems in Scotland, highest percentage of gingers in a built up area...

I hated doing that seeing I was born in Dundee and half the family still lives there, but the guy is a twat

And so off he goes again! Dear oh dear oh dear!

There once was a guy named Mr Bankie
He's never washed he's fucking manky
He slavers pish day and night
He's a fucking annoying little shite

He's got a website and its pish
As good as AFTN he can only wish

Who is the Bankies anyway??????
And what division is it they play????

Is it div 1 - 2 or maybe 3 ?????
Oh no its sunday league tee heee hee

So dont come here and slaver shite
Get tae yer own wee shite website

Kerriann, is that directed at me?

No!

sorry

has he gone away? I was looking for the next witty post. The guy is absolute comic genius!

never heard the bankies for the last couple o year until your big man left the rowntree. (smartys amatuer team) big jay used to use them as his spuunk buckett and put them to the sword everytime he come up against them. jay was the big player , so now that he doesnt have anything to do with the rowntree , (i think my point is backed up by the fact that) they still have a go at him. the bankie lad must have thought that smarty would end up on the front pages.

never heard so much pish in my entire life the only thing jay fires is blanks the big jaffa all fuckin talk suprised you signed him i thot he was still in our player haggys back pocket fae the last two games we played the tree when he was playin good to see that your club must have loads of exciting things happening since the small post i put on here bout the big knobber has now become your most read and replied to thread ever

oh just before i forget just heard there is a refs report winging its way to hampden right now bout the big jaffas conduct on friday night so i guess you may have to start next season without him as he will be suspended

haggie could'nt lace jonathon smarts boots.

fact.

“since the small post i put on here… …has now become your most read and replied to thread ever”

Over half the replies are yours ya twat, so probably doesn’t count.

Also with all your references to “firing blanks”, “big jaffa”, “back pocket”, “played the tree”, “small post”, “big knobber” and “thread forever”. And these are just from the one post.

I think an analyst would have a feel day with you “wee man”!!!

Size and performance issues there I think!!!

Red bull haggie only let him out his pocket so he could sign for you dumplings a proven fact twat

"a proven fact twat"

I think you'll find its actually spelt "fatwa"!!!

And with any luck it'll be something you will find out about soon.

any size and performance issues you think i have just ask ur maw never had a complaint from the old bag yet

H,L&S!!!

my guess is that wankie is 11yrs old.

anybody else??

We're back to Wayne Rooney again.

eleven year olds is sumthin you fife tinky cunts know all about since you had one as your chairman oh sorry got mixed up there it was your chairman who liked eleven year olds

I dont know about a ref report winging its way to Hampden, but you might find yourself with something winging its way to you. You do realise that Slander is a criminal offence and you my man/woman have just about had the book thrown at you and guess what look at all the witnesses!!!!!!

Think he might find BT getting in touch with him as well

will get banned if ref has reported him like he said he would lets see what your manager will think off that then cant see him being to happy

What a lot of shite can he prove it? Gerrry the ref in Q will prob get a slap for his cheek after all he is riding your manager, cant you bankies muppets not discuss this on your own site?? o thats right you only get about 10 hits a month and thats from the tree boys, By the way GARETH PHILLIPS nice pr stunt now limp away you decreped twat

Right, this has got beyond boring now so I'm locking the topic.

Can't remove it at the moment though as it's now being looked at by people outwith ourselves, so they've asked us to keep it up for the time being.

Not our doing, but hey.

BT Broadband for example need Mr Bankies IP address and the posts kept up for their checks.

So hopefully this will be the end of matters.