Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
How they talk in Kirkcaldy

"There is nothing more ironic than a b*****d from Methil or a b*****d from Cowdenbeath calling Kirkcaldy a slum. Try looking at your own shanty towns before looking up to Kirkcaldy. Whats wrong? No history, no future? Prats. And as for Templehall's age of consent, do you sub human w**kers even know what the age of consent is? f**k off back to 1933 or whenever it is you keep rattling on about when you last won something. Do us all a favour, and get a grip, realise you are in Div 3, with a twat at the helm who was in bed with Claude Anelka and McGowan. God help you. I will remind some of you of your posts when your shitty wee club is no more. We nearly went to the wall, but luckily we have FANS who dug deep to bring us back to life. Canny see your 200 fans saving you from a few million debt........now go back to school or fucking your granny or whatever you were doing 5 minutes ago you minky Methilhillbilly b*****ds."

Re: How they talk in Kirkcaldy

Yep, there's a lot of suppressed anger coming out today lol!

Could GoF set up a counselling service on this site?

I'm in jolly old Kirkcaldy right now and when I look out the window I can see the toothless wonders playing with their banjoes!

Are they playing with their hairy banjoe's

It's no' a banjo I'm struming!!!

and methil is the monaco of fife with their yacht clubs and quaffing champagne all day.WRONG

Is our team called 'Methil'? No, I've just checked and it's called 'East Fife'. We represent the East of Fife. The clue is in the name.

See if you can get your head roond that at all.

He always gets a bit confused when he's ate his crayons.

yes i know dumbo but what is the name of the village you come from which is what i am talking about its called METHIL.

Nope!!!

Try again, my Lino licking friend, we are a rather cosmopolitan lot here at AFTN!!!

always thought the east of Fife stretched all the way up to St Andrews...

em METHIL is not a village it is a TOWN,a big difference,

village