Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Paul McManus Lino Predictor

If Paul McManus signs for the Fife, there will, no doubt, be a pile o greeting faced linos on here.

Can you predict what they will say, before they say it?
My predictions are;

Fifesfinest: We didn't want him any way (despite all my posts declaring unrelenting love for him for the last couple of years on Fan Talk), you are all corrupt, Methil is a village and more of the same about the world stopping at Dysart(don't worry Linos, it starts again at Aberdour)zzzzzzz

RR1: Same pash, different name.

Levenmouth Rover: Nothing. His social worker has found out that he has access to a computer again and it has been taken away

Jonathon: Might be quite a funny post

Lets hear it for the Lino Lickers

Re: Paul McManus Lino Predictor

If he does go to you i would wish him all the best as he gives you 100% every game. I would have been upset to see him go at the end of last season as he scored nearly 20 goals but last season he was not in the best form and only scored around 6 goals. I am sure the goals will return if he learns to look up a wee bit and pass the ball.
Good luck shagger.

Looks like a good start for the reverse psychology, MMM.

Yes, I would like to wish him every success as well

i would just like to wish you all the best paul, thanks for all your effort over the past 2 seasons still the only man to score 2 hatricks in the last 2 seasons.

Paul, good luck mate. You are a shining beacon of capitalism and if I wasn't long dead I'd be doing the same (i.e getting the f**k out of Kirkcaldy).

Paul I would love to follow in your foot steps. I did not have a clue to what I was letting my self in for. This place is going down the tubes. The sooner I'm out of here the better.

I suppose a pair of thugs like Baikie and McManus are a match made in heaven. Just remember to extend the width of the pitch at Bayview to increase the chance of PM's first touch staying in play.
Best of luck to Kevin Fotheringham though, he will be a big miss for us, and will do a great job for you guys.

for a mob that dont care if mc manus goes there has been some amount of dummies been spit out on this site and other sites and i dont mean the raith fans. i think it was jim mcinally that said the raith fans are the worst in the world, the 1 min they love you next they hate you, he was so right.