Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Whatever happened to Craig o Reilly and Jordyn Sheerin?

Both currently still playing,could they have formed a good partnership if things had taken off?

Re: Whatever happened to Craig o Reilly and Jordyn Sheerin?

Ha ha!! Probably one of the best posts in a long time!!

Oh and NO.

Both shit

o'reilly's out for the rest of the season,fell in a hole and nackered his ankle,don't know about sheerin

I thought Craig was on of our best players whilst at the club, didn't get many chances towards the end but wouldn't say no to him now though even if it was for backup. Sheeryn however was pretty dreadful

O'Reilly wans't great but will never forget that goal at Love Street! Sheerin was one of the wrost players ever to wear the East Fife shirt. Think he was at Arbroath, surely on the way to the juniors and eventually amateur football. Shame for the lad but we'll never know what might have been if he ever got himself fit.

o'Reilly fell down a pot hole when out jogging just a few weeks ago. Sheerin was on the bench for Arbroath on Saturday, missed most of the season with an absess on his derrier!

Jordyn Sheerin is still at Arbroath - and no, I'm not getting mixed up with their player-manager.
He's made quite a few appearances off the bench this term, most recently in the 2-0 win against Clyde.

chance we'll see Jordyn up against us next season, see if he has improved

Yes Arbroath done well on earning promotion. Maybe we will meet Sheerin again if he plays. But after looking at his apps,and goals i dont think we should be too worried

Just to give a quick update, Craig had a succesful operation on Tuesday to reconstruct a torn Anterior Cruicate Ligament. He now starts the long rehabilitation process to return to fitness and hopefully a return to playing football. He sends his best regards to all at East Fife

sheerin was released by arbroath,last week i'm sure.

viewpark fifer
sheerin was released by arbroath,last week i'm sure.
That wouldn't surprise me.The worst player i've ever saw play for us in a long time,overweight,slow and couldn't finish a pint.

Alan O'Reilly
Just to give a quick update, Craig had a succesful operation on Tuesday to reconstruct a torn Anterior Cruicate Ligament. He now starts the long rehabilitation process to return to fitness and hopefully a return to playing football. He sends his best regards to all at East Fife

Many thanx Alan , is Craig still with Berwick ?

Hope Craig is back playing football soon and thank you for the update.

He was an excellent player for EFFC.

Released from Berwick (due to injury).

I would have Craig back at Bayview.Even if he just trained with us until he was back to full titness and maybe Robbo would offer him a deal.

Haha... U dinny know what the word shit means.... 😂😂😂

Craig O Reilly is onthe verge of a Junior Superleague title with Kelty Hearts,and Jordyn Sheerin has scored 39 goals for Musselburgh Athletic, who have reached the final of the Scottish Junior Cup

Ritchie
Craig O Reilly is onthe verge of a Junior Superleague title with Kelty Hearts,and Jordyn Sheerin has scored 39 goals for Musselburgh Athletic, who have reached the final of the Scottish Junior Cup

At an absolute push, and suspending all likelihood for a few moments, I'm just about prepared to believe Sean Palickza scored that hat-trick at Coatbridge that night - but Jordyn Sheerin scoring 39 goals in a season, I'm just not having. No, no, no. Actually, I've just thought about it some more and ....... still no.

Livingston and Raith Rovers are keen on signing striker Jordyn Sheerin. He has hit 37 goals for Musselburgh Athletic this season!

Apologies for a positive post on this thread but Scotland is littered with footballers who showed great promise at an early age before receiving a free transfer and disappearing off the face of the earth.
How refreshing to read about a young lad digging in after a career setback and attempting to prove his critics wrong. Good luck to the kid.

Jordan Sheerin played in a midweek friendly in mid winter for East Fife. I thought he played well ??????

If Sheering has sorted himself out then good luck to the boy. Unfortunately when he was at East Fife he was overweight, unfit, slow and couldn't finish his dinner. 30 odd goals in a season for Musselburgh isn't a bad return all the same so he must be doing something right.

DPH
If Sheering has sorted himself out then good luck to the boy. Unfortunately when he was at East Fife he was overweight, unfit, slow and couldn't finish his dinner. 30 odd goals in a season for Musselburgh isn't a bad return all the same so he must be doing something right.

That is uncalled for personal abuse, typical of this forum, and you should apologise here now. Jordyn has NEVER failed to finish his dinner.