Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Programme sales for Dumbarton game 26th Dec.

The Trust need help with the sale of programmes at the Dumbarton game on Dec 26th. Adults
welcome of course but it is also a chance for a youngster (probably 14+ ) to earn a bit of pocket money. Anyone interested please email me.

Re: Programme sales for Dumbarton game 26th Dec.

Blair will sell for you

Where are all the Trust members, surely they'd lend a hand if required.

Walter Pidgeon
Where are all the Trust members, surely they'd lend a hand if required.

Is that you volunteering Walter?

i know this is nothing to do with the post. i always meant to ask if a game is called off are the programmes available to buy for eg the recent albion rovers game. The programme is a good read and i would still buy the programme if it was available even with the game postponed

The programmes are used for the re-arranged match .

mr305
The programmes are used for the re-arranged match .
i know that as i buy them at the rearranged matches, but can we buy the albion rovers and dumbarton programmes at bayview for eg:when games are cancelled and for fans that cannot go to the rearranged games!!

I bought the programme for today's game from reception long after the game was called off (so I won't need one for the re-scheduled game, Mr TOC!). Brilliant read as always.

JimCorstorphine
I bought the programme for today's game from reception long after the game was called off (so I won't need one for the re-scheduled game, Mr TOC!). Brilliant read as always.
much appreciated jim i will pop down tomorrow or wed and hopefully but it, i would also buy the albion one as well if they have it. its a great read even if game is on or not and it supports the cost of printing etc and the guys who are involved putting it together.

Having thought about it, I'm not sure if The Other Chairman takes them away again if a game is called off. Maybe an idea to stock programmes, including back numbers, in the club shop Mr TOC?

JimCorstorphine
Having thought about it, I'm not sure if The Other Chairman takes them away again if a game is called off. Maybe an idea to stock programmes, including back numbers, in the club shop Mr TOC?
Thanks jim, that is why i asked the question 2 days ago and have been meaning to ask the question for ages. i would buy the programme even if i cant manage the match there must be lots of fans that would do the same. Im aware the fans that go to the game should have priority but if any left then go on sale the monday. the main point is the cancelled games and being able to buy the programme asap as its already printed and can help towards the cost before the rearranged game!