Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Neil Janczyk

We are pleased to confirm the signing of Neil Janczyk from Brechin City.Neil will be with us until May and is clear to play against Falkirk FC tomorrow.

Re: Neil Janczyk

The club might be 'pleased' but the majority of the fans won't be by that news.

Benitez

Stop being silly. You don't speak for the majority of fans.
Can I politely suggest that you give the guy a chance?

Welcome to the club Neil, here's hoping you have a successful time with us

I'm going from what I've read on the other posts on him signing for us, most would rather see Lloyd back!

I really doubt he'll even get a game for me to give him a chance, just been drafted in to fill out a very very thin squad.

Benitez
I'm going from what I've read on the other posts on him signing for us, most would rather see Lloyd back!

I really doubt he'll even get a game for me to give him a chance, just been drafted in to fill out a very very thin squad.

Why don't you make up your own mind about how good the guy is, ya muppet?

Oh dear

One word to describe him Lazy

I remember reading from Alloa fans that Darren Smith was past it and one of their worst players last season. I think i can safely say that Darren has been our Best and most consistent player all season!

Some players need the change or scenery. Get a grip and get behind the players.

Quocia
I remember reading from Alloa fans that Darren Smith was past it and one of their worst players last season. I think i can safely say that Darren has been our Best and most consistent player all season!

Some players need the change or scenery. Get a grip and get behind the players.

Indeed. I've lost count of the players that were next to useless for us over the decades and turned out to be footballing geniuses when they moved to other clubs. Okay that's overdoing it but we need to see what he can do before making judgments.

Benitez

What a load of fuckin bollocks.... welcome Neil all the best!

Welcome to the club Neil,Im afraid your going to need a very thick skin for the next few months.

I think this is a positive signing for the club,as I dont expect to see Young at the again,a pity tho.welcome Neil.

Neil has always played really well against us and I think he is a very good signing - all the best Neil...

Anyone know why Lloyd may not be back?

Edinburgh EFFC
Neil has always played really well against us and I think he is a very good signing - all the best Neil...

Anyone know why Lloyd may not be back?

Because Robertson doesn't rate him.
I don't rate Robertson. Pity he'll be back.

Lloyd leavin is naffink to do wiv football

Why is Lloyd leaving then?

Don`t think it would be appropriate to discuss the reason why Lloyd is leaving on a public forum.

from what ah have seen of him think he could be good signing dinae slag a boy before you have seen him play ah mind a few eyebrows were raised when we got marco fae the smokies and he was one of our best players in the 2nd half o the season . welcome to the fife neil