Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Youth Fundraising

Easyfundraising is the simplest way to raise funds for East Fife Youths. You shop online with your favourite stores and you raise money at the same time. It's that easy. They work with thousands of well known retailers.
You still deal directly with each retailer. They simply record your visit to their website and reward East Fife Youths when you make a purchases.

# Register for free from the url below - It's completely free.
http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/eastfifeproyouths

When you've registered, you're ready to shop and raise money! Simply click on the retailer you want, then shop as you would normally. When you make a purchase,They send you an email telling you how much you've raised and pass the donation East Fife Youths.
The home page is updated with the total amount raised
after each purchase has been verified.
#Please remember to login every time before you purchase#

We can also Raise 0.05p for East Fife Pro Youths with every internet search. Give it a quick try by visiting East Fife Pro Youths easysearch below

http://eastfifeproyouths.easysearch.org.uk

If you have any questions i will be glad to answer them if i can.

The East Fife youth website is almost complete and will be live soon

Re: Youth Fundraising

Bump

Just did the search bit to raise funds and its easy.
A couple of clicks save the link and do your searches through the the save bit and thats it.

Also did the shopping bit that takes a couple of minutes but again thats easy.

Good way to raise funds by doing nothing.

Lesley
A couple of clicks save the link and do your searches through the the save bit and thats it.

Hi
Yes its very simple and great way to earn a little for the youths. Eyeryone shops online from buying a dvd to buying car insurance.

Also a very simple way to earn the youths £0.50 is
to register, then add the ''find and remind tool''
which you will find in the drop down box ''raise more''
What it does:

* Alerts you that a donation is available when you start to shop with an easyfundraising retailer
* Tells you which retailers work with easyfundraising. There are over 2000 retailers on easyfundraising - you might not remember them all but Find & Remind will
* Shows you all the latest voucher codes and offers at a glance
* Displays how much you and your cause have raised
* Lets you search Google or easysearch directly from Find & Remind and highlights which retailers in the search results work with easyfundraising
* Safe to use - no adware or spyware

If its not for you then the search option
is a great way to help out.

Thanks

Lesley

Lesley, a woman doing shopping NEVER takes a couple of minutes!

EasyFundRaising
Easyfundraising is the simplest way to raise funds for East Fife Youths. You shop online with your favourite stores and you raise money at the same time. It's that easy. They work with thousands of well known retailers.
You still deal directly with each retailer. They simply record your visit to their website and reward East Fife Youths when you make a purchases.

# Register for free from the url below - It's completely free.

When you've registered, you're ready to shop and raise money! Simply click on the retailer you want, then shop as you would normally. When you make a purchase,They send you an email telling you how much you've raised and pass the donation East Fife Youths.
The home page is updated with the total amount raised
after each purchase has been verified.
#Please remember to login every time before you purchase#

We can also Raise 0.05p for East Fife Pro Youths with every internet search. Give it a quick try by visiting East Fife Pro Youths easysearch below

If you have any questions i will be glad to answer them if i can.

The East Fife youth website is almost complete and will be live soon

BUMP

Hi

Just a quick update.

All comissions made through the site could take as long as 72 hours to show up.
They must go through a verification process before the home page updates.

Thanks

Bump

Hi
One of our coaches will be doing a fundraising Parachute Jump. Colin Mercer (under 16's) will do the jump early March(date tbc) If would you like to sponsor the jump please download and print our sponsor sheet

HERE

Thanks

£500.00 up for grabs

A chance to win £250.00 to spend at Matalan and £250.00 for East Fife Youths

We've got the perfect remedy for anyone suffering those January blues. Enter our monthly competition and you could win £250 to spend with Matalan and a £250 donation for your cause! And don't forget at Matalan you can find the latest key looks for the season plus top designers like Jeff Banks, Calvin Klein and Farah - what's not to love!

How can I enter?

We'll give you one entry into the free draw to thank you every time you make a purchase through the easyfundraising site throughout January. So, twenty purchases means twenty chances to win!
We'll give you TWO entries when you make any purchase from competition sponsor Matalan.
Tell your friends about easyfundraising and earn extra entries into the draw. .

Not yet registered with us?

* If you're new to easyfundraising, simply register with us to support East Fife Youths and you'll get one entry into the free prize draw. Click here to register

Hi Guys

Just a quick update,

Over £110.00 raised in a short 4 week spell with 21 registered supporters.

Its easy, its free and its a great way to raise funds
from the comfort of your own home.

If you shop online this is the place to do it and raise funds for the youths at the same time.

If you dont shop online no probs you can still raise funds by using the youths search bar

come on guys am sure we can raise much more. If you can help with promoting, online, flyers ect please let me know.Click the email and send me a message

http://eastfifeproyouths.easysearch.org.uk/

fifer
I heard that after a tousey game against Cowdenbeath u17's on Sunday the East Fife coach was sent off and has since left the club. Now on to the third coach in a matter of weeks. Not good for the team and not good for the club.

Sorry but u have got ur info wrong there, whilst we dont accept sending offs by coaches it was deemed a nothing sending off and not reported. The coaches at this level are doing a very good job this season and have only lost once and the result at Cowdenbeath with 10 men was excellent to say the least

Brian McNeill
Director of youth football.

Good to hear if thats the case, info came from player in the team

More disruption to the u17's after getting beat 10-1 from Raith today the coach tells the kids in the dressingroom afterwards that hes had enough and says hes packing in. Poor attitude from the coach, good job the kids dont behave the same just because they had a poor result.

Who are you who hides behind a name and what if anything is it got to do with you.
If you are a parent then use your own name and I will talk to you direct if you want to discuss the issues.
If not stop shit stirring things on the website .

well when coach tell the boys they are Rubbish after the game and that new coaches will be coming in yet again how many coaches are the 17's going to have in a season ? Do the boys a big favour keep what you want and release the rest ! This season compared to last for said age group has been shocking ! The whole of the youth set up needs revamped and address the real issues poor coaching yet they will always blame the boys ! Have the bottle and tell it our it really is ! some boys are wasting away a season and continue to be loyal but the set up does not deserve their loyalty !

I hide due to the fact that my lad plays for the team and he enjoys the company and playing the game with rest of his team mates ! I dont want his position to be under threat at least for the rest of the season too late to find another club now and he wants to play football so yes I hide for him ! For the record i with others have mentioned the problems but these are just brushed off ! To be Honest never let down by results but development is the aim so it is a no win situation for all involved ! All that most would want is honesty regardless dont string players along for the sake of jersey filling ! I will not post again have had my rant and sorry if the truth offends !

Well fatman you say that the coaching is not good enough but every player at the moment has enjoyed the coaching and have even been asked if we needed to change anything during the sessions.
Not one parent has approached me regards there kids coaching since I took over last December.
Regard the players being told they are rubbish get your facts right the kids have been encouraged every game and praised when we have been beaten, even at half time on Sunday we encourage the kids to go out enjoy and beat Raith what I will not stand for in any team is quiters and players not doing what they are told I spend all my spare time on wednesdays and Fridays coaching the game to help them develope and if you where at the game on sunday you would have seen what happened and its not the first time they have thrown in the towel

Gary Mcalpine
I will not stand for in any team is quiters --its not the first time they have thrown in the towel

Who are you talking about - the coaches or the kids.

What fat man says is true and why is the truth classed as shit stirring

Gary for what it is worth I do believe you are a good coach but with the turmoil of this season for the lads you can not get the best out of them no fault of yours or the lads ? For me it went wrong when last seasons coach was not allowed to continue with the lads for this season again this is not of your doing but he wanted players kept and players released but to much in house politics put paid to that again not your doing ! The club also let some players go pre-xmas which should not of happened again not your doing, and these were in my eyes very good players yet we have not replaced any of them this is not through lack of trying as i have seen the trialist that we have been putting through! One lad in particular was of a very high standard who is now back at a boys club which is a waste ! look at the end of the day not many would give up their time like you do so a big thanks for that ! But for the sake of all involved please be honest even if that up sets a few now then they can move on if they want !

Hello Fat man as you are a parent please speak with me at training and i will give you the answers to what you are asking and give you what the clubs view and way forwards is for the youth programme at East Fife.
As for You Fifer your not worth talking to.

Gary, sorry you feel like this but point out anything that I have said that is not the truth and I will happily withdraw it.

fifer
Gary Mcalpine
I will not stand for in any team is quiters --its not the first time they have thrown in the towel

Who are you talking about - the coaches or the kids.

What fat man says is true and why is the truth classed as shit stirring

You have already posted above on 4th Sep and got that wrong. Why did you even post it when the thread is about fundraising? I will tell you why - you were just wanting to stir shit! So, as far as I can see, your latest posts are for the same reason!

Sorry but that post was correct, coach was sent off and he did leave, what was wrong about what I said

fifer
Sorry but that post was correct, coach was sent off and he did leave, what was wrong about what I said

What has that got to do with fundraising? You may have good reason for your posts, but in a thread that is about raising funds for the team that your boy plays in, is not fair on the good people that are trying to promote fundraising. Your posts may have a negative effect on this.

You should have raised you points in a separate thread in my opinion. What were you hoping to achieve anyway, by posting these comments? It sounds like you have some sort of personal gripe against the coaches or the youth set up?

I,am possibly planning something for 'this" but need the boards help plus the supporters ? trek to BORNEO done many trips similar to this before so no stranger to this, your thoughts would be a help! email me please also do you have any contact details from supporters who stay down south? cheers Jock,Scone

Hmm charity is not very clean. We could try a bake sale? Bake sales are what clean men do not internet searches.