Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Player's you would like at bayview next year

I've got a few suggestions, some have already been said, but this is just my opinion...

Craig Wilson - Forfar
Mark Ferry - Stirling
Stephen Simmons - Q of South
Gary Wales - ???
Graham Weir - Stirling
Craig Wedderburn - Arbroath

Don't know what others think about these players, but they have all played at a good level and would probably make good additions

Re: Player's you would like at bayview next year

Multiple Miggs
I've got a few suggestions, some have already been said, but this is just my opinion...

Craig Wilson - Forfar
Mark Ferry - Stirling
Gary Wales - ???
Graham Weir - Stirling

Don't know what others think about these players, but they have all played at a good level and would probably make good additions

Wilson - Not really any better than Durie so NO
Ferry - Decent enough player at this level - MAYBE
Simmons - Not convincing at Raith so NO
Wales - Too injury prone so NO
Weir - Fatter than me now and scores 0 goals - NO
Wedderburn - Plays for Arbroath so wouldn't leave - NO

Next?!!

Re: Player's you would like at bayview next year

Fat Doug
Multiple Miggs

Craig Wilson - Forfar
Mark Ferry - Stirling
Gary Wales - ???
Graham Weir - Stirling

Wilson - Not really any better than Durie so NO
Ferry - Decent enough player at this level - MAYBE
Simmons - Not convincing at Raith so NO
Wales - Too injury prone so NO
Weir - Fatter than me now and scores 0 goals - NO
Wedderburn - Plays for Arbroath so wouldn't leave - NO

Next?!!

Simmons - Not convincing in the Raith team that got to the semis of the Scottish and narrowly missed out on the SPL? Miles better than what we have IMO.

Wilson similarly. For me miles better than Durie.

The others I totally agree. When did Weir last score and when did Wales last play?