Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Jinx

There`s an old duffer that usually flogs programmes-very aggressively I might add -at the home turnstiles on match day.He normally also attends all away games where he invariably hangs around the gents toilets for most of the match.I have noticed he has missed the last two highly impressive away victories.Is he a jinx?Should he be banned from attending away games?Has he been taken into care?

Re: The Jinx

Worried
There`s an old duffer that usually flogs programmes-very aggressively I might add -at the home turnstiles on match day.He normally also attends all away games where he invariably hangs around the gents toilets for most of the match.I have noticed he has missed the last two highly impressive away victories.Is he a jinx?Should he be banned from attending away games?Has he been taken into care?

Liam, over to you lol

mike gill
Worried

Liam, over to you lol

Mike, I don`t think it`s Liam he is talking about.

Is it me he refers to, perchance?

Aye right thanks for that Mike! It can't be me as I was at Brechin yesterday!

As usual Worried has posted a News of the World type story i.e. full of inaccuracies. The old duffer who sells the programmes has made the correction by stating he was at Brechin.

Donald Sutherland
Is it me he refers to, perchance?

I think he's talking about me Donald!

It better not be me he is talking about!!!!

If he`s talking about me, there will be bother!

A duffer I may be but I resent the old bit! Oh & you sell your own programmes on Saturday my dodgy ticker can't take this abuse!