Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Antonia Ciarletta

Is the girl in the final 10 for Miss Scotland in the Sun newspaper today any relation to that Toj guy that goes to the football?

Re: Antonia Ciarletta

its his wee sister

Thanks pingpong. Would have thought there was quite an age difference between the 2 of them but there you go.
Bonny lassie!

Naw, Toj is only 24!!

Dont be fooled,Toj always has dressed as a laydee of a weekend,and uses the name Antonia for his alter ego.Still,he`s no fuckin` bad!

pingpong
its his wee sister

It is his lovely georgous daughter,I met her when I picked up Toj and his family up from the airport.They are a good looking family even Toj's wife is really good looking as well.

So what you are saying Zak, is that you fancy Toj`s Wife?

Missing out "even" in the last sentence might have been a good move.

I think you guys may be getting yourselves mixed up here!In Antonia`s piece in the newspaper she attributes her good looks to her father being of ITALIAN stock!Toj is from Islamabad.

What a fantastic family. All the best hen we are rooting for you for the final

Not The Other Chairman
Missing out "even" in the last sentence might have been a good move.

True

DLA
So what you are saying Zak, is that you fancy Toj`s Wife?

Aye

Head Waiter
I think you guys may be getting yourselves mixed up here!In Antonia`s piece in the newspaper she attributes her good looks to her father being of ITALIAN stock!Toj is from Islamabad.

(By the way, I too have been attracted in the past to a member of this same family. It was at Owen's in Coatbridge a few years back I spotted this STUNNING female with long, silky hair wearing a tight-fitting dress. It was only when this gorgeous dame turned around in response to my opening chat-up line that I noticed the designer stubble and realised it was Toj himself indulging in his transvestite passion).

Whole thread :-) Very 'east fife supporter'

Im sure, Terry Lawrence ( east fife legend ) will be so proud .

Antonia and the other 9 Sun Girls finalists are running the Edinburgh Rock and Roll half marathon on Sunday 15th of April. They are doing 1.3 miles each in a relay format... Its all part of the Beaut Camp challenge. They are collecting money for wobbly Williams Parkinson's charity. If anyone wants donate a couple of quid I will have a sponsor sheet with me on Saturday.... PS even big Anne is coming to collect the money just for Zak!

Who is big Anne

Looking forward to the game guys!!!