Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
moaning fans

hissy gave everything for the club, if only some other shared the same passion. could you play to that level ? somehow i dont think so. aye you pay your money, but does that give you a right to abuse players ? no. if your no happy then fuck off and watch another team

Re: moaning fans

Dick.

And you tell me, to grow up ?

mr305
And you tell me, to grow up ?

Touche mate. But...

Tis a stupid way to make a point.

eftid
hissy gave everything for the club, if only some other shared the same passion. could you play to that level ? somehow i dont think so. aye you pay your money, but does that give you a right to abuse players ? no. if your no happy then fuck off and watch another team

Im no happy, so after 35 years supporting the Fife I have to fuck off and watch another team because you have made the rules.....DONT THINK SO....

I've been watching East Fife for 45 years (sound like Derrick Broon) and have never been happy. Should I fuck off too?

Say what u's want but if u pay good money to watch shite football then ur entitled to moan. If players don't like what they read on here then don't come on Aftn.

A few points

1 If you really believe the football you have been paying to watch is "shite", you obviously have not attended many games across wide enough levels of the sport to come to a sensible conclusion.

2 If you have watched East Fife for 45 years and never been happy, the probability is that this state of malcontent is unlikely to change, no matter what happens on the park.

3 Please stop confusing moaning with abuse. What Bobby Linn, quite properly commented on was the latter. If you feel the need for a moan then nobody is stopping you. It will inevitably become tiresome and counter productive if it is ill informed or lacking in credence but if it makes you feel better then fire away.

DPH
Say what u's want but if u pay good money to watch shite football then ur entitled to moan. If players don't like what they read on here then don't come on Aftn.

You pay money to watch football. You hope that it will be good, as does every other paying fan. It might be good but often its not. You don't have to come.

You have watched the Fife for 40 years and have never been happy? 2007-8 season no ring any bells? Moron.

Benitez
You have watched the Fife for 40 years and have never been happy? 2007-8 season no ring any bells? Moron.

Perhaps I'm being ironic? Perhaps it's a little joke about the trials and tribulations of supporting East Fife?

If was truly unhappy about supporting the club I love I would have stopped coming and caring decades ago.

And please don't call me a moron. You don't know me and you wouldn't call me that to my face.

This will be my last post on this forum.

Hugo Chavez
Benitez
And please don't call me a moron. You don't know me and you wouldn't call me that to my face.

I'm pretty sure I would.

There's only one way to settle this......

Not The Other Chairman
There's only one way to settle this......

...Rock paper scissors lizard Spock

im sure we dont have anymore moaning fans than other teams be it the fife or barcalona theres always going to be fans not happy at something we need to get behind the team next season maybe positive support drom the stand will spur the boys on to winning performances cmon the fife