Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I see your true colours...

http://twitter.com/StevenHislop9/status/208506124515811328

I love the smell of dignity on a Friday morning...

Re: I see your true colours...

Don't be a tit. I am sure Stevie was unaware of the fatalities when he posted that.

Tweetie Pie

What true colours are these Tweetie Pie?
An absolutely ridiculous thing to post. I applaud the moderators for deciding to leave this post up to highlight the idiocy of some users on this forum.

Albert Tatlock
Don't be a tit. I am sure Stevie was unaware of the fatalities when he posted that.

I would have to disagree with you there Albert, please check again. You don't need to apologise for your profanity-laden accusation though; I'm a thick feathered little guy.

Kings of the Kingdom
Tweetie Pie

What true colours are these Tweetie Pie?
An absolutely ridiculous thing to post. I applaud the moderators for deciding to leave this post up to highlight the idiocy of some users on this forum.

I too am glad they have left it up, as it doesn't contravene anything that could warrant it being removed.

Alas, on to my original point; I've always found Messr Hislop very much alike to a certain Joey Barton. His use of media portrays many different characteristics, some good and some, in my opinion, very unprofessional. His on-field conduct was exemplary at times but I felt he let the club down on a couple of well documented occasions.

I appreciate that his use of the Twitter # probably wasn't the ideal way to express these views but I felt it appropriate. Take from that what you will.

Tweetie Pie

#getalifetweetiepie

What was the point in that post

"I would have to disagree with you there Albert, please check again. You don't need to apologise for your profanity-laden accusation though; I'm a thick feathered little guy."

Surely a typo including feathered in the last sentence.

If you have a problem with his tweet, why not reply to him instead of being a wee bitch and putting it on this forum #saddo

Really, that is a completely pointless thread you've started there Tweety! True colours for what? He's tweeting that he's stuck in traffic and obv didn't know that there was anything more serious than a crash. He tweeted idiot drivers. Hardly an indication of the measure of a man now is it?

I'm leaving this up coz it's simply pointless p*sh and not worthy of a delete Maybe others will learn a wee lesson on 'what not to bother posting'!!