Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Trialists.

This was just posted on Facebook

East Fife Practice Game

Red Team
1 Don’t know – late replacement for Robert Brown
2 Bradley Grieve
3 Craig Johnston
4 Ryan McAllister
5 Robbie Hunter
6 Ross Brown
7 Ian Williamson
8 Mark Shaw
9 Gareth Wardlaw
10 Paul McManus
11 Aiden Gordon

Gold Team

1 Andy Collier
2 Scott Durie
3 Ross Brewster
4 Bob Malcolm
5 Stevie Campbell
6 Ross Lemie
7 Ryan Steward
8 Div Muir
9 James Martin
10 Colin Samuel
11 Scott McBride

Re: Trialists.

Eh is it no michael brown lol

Colin Samuel could be a good signing for us. Ripped us a new one a few times last season!

Ian Williamson would be a decent signing.

Bob Malcolm? No thanks.

With all Gordon Durie's contacts at Rangers, I wondered if a few loan deals might be on the cards. I mean, it would give a few of our fringe players a regular game, even if it is just in the 3rd Division.

Quocia

Bob Malcolm? No thanks.

And ur qualified to judge a player ??
typical ...kind of attitude the prevents players from coming to Bayview.
i'll trust Gordon Durie to judge a player if he can do a job NOT someone who writes a player off without even seeing them play

Cazza
Eh is it no michael brown lol

Oops. Sorry, Michael!

I for one would love to see Colin Samuel to sign for us, Great striker had played in the SPL with Dundee Utd, Falkirk, St Johnstone and he had signed my east fife programme after the arbroath game..I shouted you should be in east fife colours and he smiled also he would be a great addition to the squad could form a patnership with shagger or wardlaw upfront and I would buy a season ticket if he was to sign for us.

Another player would be Iain Willamson - only seen him play once at a bounce game against our reserve's the year we won the third division and he must of been man of the match in that game and his pace down the wings was great but dunno if he has still got, could replace Linn in that area.

Colin Samuel is a must? We need quality in this team and give us more options upfront and he is avaliable.... =))

ColinSamuel...he scores the goals, he's on fire! The man from Triandad&Tobogo...to take the fife up!...its colin samuel(8) hehee am probably getting carried away likes.

Quality if we sign him $

kenwit
Quocia

Bob Malcolm? No thanks.

i'll trust Gordon Durie to judge a player if he can do a job NOT someone who writes a player off without even seeing them play

Heya Bob, Heya pal!

Quocia
kenwit
Quocia

Bob Malcolm? No thanks.

Heya Bob, Heya pal!

Fud