Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
wish east fife all the best for season

would just like to say i hope east fife do well this season i was at the game yesterday and to be honest you could not tell the teams apart in the first half east fife matched us and did not look out of place have to also admit we are in big trouble this season if we play like that in the spl..... i will be keeping an eye on east fifes results this season all the best !

Re: wish east fife all the best for season

MARC HFC
would just like to say i hope east fife do well this season i was at the game yesterday and to be honest you could not tell the teams apart in the first half east fife matched us and did not look out of place have to also admit we are in big trouble this season if we play like that in the spl..... i will be keeping an eye on east fifes results this season all the best !

Thanks for that. Good to hear that you brought a sizeable support through yesterday.
Hope you guys can get it together to put in a decent challenge. With the old Rangers now finished and the fledgling Newco in SFL3 and already in danger of imploding this is an opportunity for Hibernian to become one of Scottish fitba's great clubs again. Would be brilliant if they could resurrect sides of the calibre of the early fifties/ early seventies.

MARC HFC

Thanks Marc, good luck to the Hibees for the upcoming season.

yeah lets hope we can get a decent side together and get in the top 6 should be trying harder now as second place up for grabs :) with no huns now lol

wish u lot all the best as you'll need it.
Watched u pre-season last season and Hibs are looking a poorer team this time around.