Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
FAO Mods

Can this "get over it" guy be banned please? He's ruining the forum with his Rangers pish.

Re: FAO Mods

Old Firm hater
Can this "get over it" guy be banned please? He's ruining the forum with his Rangers pish.

Old Firm hater

Agree,this cretin is now spamming almost every thread.

Gets on my tits, too, tbh. However, his/her original thread had about 70-odd replies the last time I looked so someone's interested. Got a bit much after pub closing time last night/this morning right enough.

So, the jury's still out for me. I watch with interest. Any other thoughts?

A lot of what is posted on here is subjective and although I generally disagree with allowing free access for anyone to make a few stupid posts under a pseudonym then disappear, I am not sure about "get over it."
I can't remember seeing posts under that name prior to the CFKAR mess but suddenly we have someone who doesn't recognise OF bigotry,OF encouragement of sectarianism and to round it all off fraud on a grand scale carried out by two individual without dozens of directors and high level employees being aware of it.
GOI could be the person who was was banned as an extremist from the group who believe the holocaust never happened.
Let him post and continue to be laughed at.

p.s if "get over it" has been on a wind-up it has been a cracker.

KotS
Gets on my tits, too, tbh. However, his/her original thread had about 70-odd replies the last time I looked so someone's interested. Got a bit much after pub closing time last night/this morning right enough.

Yes put the tedious tit against a wall and blast his tiny brain out.

Even that would be too good for him mind.

No, you've been spamming other threads with your Rangers bile (the worst being the guy writing about his grandad playing for East Fife). You've got your own personal thread you started on which you're embarrassing yourself, yet you've got to put your Rangers pish other threads too.

You are CLEARLY the bitter one who is not 'getting over' the death of your club.

Re: Mods

Don't feed the trolls

get over it

Tell me where l said anything that was untrue!

get over it
"bhoys" support East Fife.

get over it
bias "tic" leaning views written by you and others.

get over it
Rangers will never Die

get over it
l am originally from Goven

Sorry but I thought that there were five examples not four.

KotS

Im not as patient as you KotS!!

Kerriann, are you banning this person, think its getting a little out of hand. Would be good to delete this thread also. Personal abuse is out of order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiferbaz
Very intelligent response. Pillar of the community you are.

l said it in language you would understand.
l never put myself forward as a pillar of the community, but you obviously think you are by the way you talk down to people!
The forum is for debate and to exchange views with anyone who is interested in the thread being debated. lf you dont like the subject thats being debated on this thread, then avoid it! why try and spoil it for anyone else?
Or do you think debate is for de fishing rod?

You are laughable mate and you ARE spamming every thread

Bored now, so he's banned.

No doubt another IP will pop up, so that'll be banned whenever he does.

Going to leave this thread up overnight then delete it.

Deleting some of the other posts now too.

Nice one, GoF!