Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Game on Sat

Rangers this, Rangers that. I would have thought our league campaign was more important yet not a single mention about game on Sat. Whats peoples thought on the game? Hope we get off to a gd start, certainly won't be easy against the Div3 champions. Lets have a gd support at Alloa on Sat please. Mon the Fife.

Re: Game on Sat

DPH
Rangers this, Rangers that. I would have thought our league campaign was more important yet not a single mention about game on Sat. Whats peoples thought on the game? Hope we get off to a gd start, certainly won't be easy against the Div3 champions. Lets have a gd support at Alloa on Sat please. Mon the Fife.

Agree, i think itl be a tough game, but we need to hit the road running this season.....personally i think we will draw 1-1. Would also like to think there would be a healthy crowd at the game, doubt it though.

Hi can anyone tell how far the train station is from the ground in alloa?
I'm going by train from Glasgow Queen street you see. Was going to leave this game out and make it through to fife for our home game the next week but since we got beat by rangers, love to support the boys up alloa and get division 2 off to a good start. Thanks Hendry.

I would say the train station is no more than 3/4 of a mile from the ground.10-15 mins to walk.

Does anyone know how Alloa got on with their pre-season friendlies?

Normal Norman
I would say the train station is no more than 3/4 of a mile from the ground.10-15 mins to walk.

Cheers for that. Just on the train from Queen street to alloa the now, so hoping we have a decent crowd today and maybe walk away with 3points would be a very good journey to make lol a hink alloa played dundee utd and falkirk in pre season and the two mccord's guys and darren young ex dunfermline player if any can remember? Are key players for them.

Mon The Fife!